Apple Watch for Beginners, Learn by Making 5 Real-World Apps
What you'll learn
- Create 5 Full Apple Watch apps from Scratch
- Start a new career into wearables programming world
- Publish your own Apple Watch apps on the AppStore and get profit
- Xcode 6+
- Mac OS X
-Over 65,000 Udemy students are currently taking courses by Sebastian, with hundreds of positive (4-5 star) reviews.
-We've been building Udemy courses since 2012, with 38 Udemy courses published and have created educational content for Amazon and Intel.
Become a professional Apple Watch developer by learning how to build your own 5 Real-World wearable apps from scratch using Swift and XCode.
No prior programming experience is required!
By the hand of seasoned iOS developer and consultant Sebastian Dobrincu, you'll build your first 5 Real-World Applications. You can modify these apps and publish them as your own. By enrolling in this course you get full, life-long access to all the material including source code, videos and other assets.
You'll learn how to build 5 different, full apps from scratch:
- To-Do List App (use Tables, Groups, Targets, Transitions, Passing Data)
- Stopwatch App (use Timers, Buttons, Design Patterns)
- Weather App (use Networking, Data Fetching, JSON Format, Custom Menus)
- Twitter Clone App (use Notifications, Glances, App Icons)
- Water Intake Calculator App (use Sleek Animations, Data Persistency, Pages)
Not only you will learn how to create useful and interesting apps, but we'll also keep a close eye on design patterns and assure that our creations look as good as possible.
Make your ideas a reality, gain new skills and make money as a freelance Apple Watch developer or by selling your own wearable apps on the App Store!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic to none programming experience
- People who want to learn how to program Apple Watch apps, for their career or for fun.
Hi, my name is Sebastian. I am a professional iOS and Mac Developer with more than 5 years of experience. I am based in Bucharest, Romania. I started programming when I was 9 and from that day, technology has become a big part of my life. I am very passionate about learning new and interesting things, as well as sharing my knowledge with others. In the past I've worked with a lot of start-ups, companies and individual employees on projects that range from social and entertainment apps to enterprise level apps like real estate or mobile business platforms for hybrid stores.
Hope you enjoy my courses and please feel free to leave any comments, feedback or suggestions.