Apple Watch Programming for iOS Developers - WatchOS 3 Apps
What you'll learn
- Make WatchOS 3 Apps
- The Basics of iOS Programming
Thank you for checking out my course :) "Apple Watch Programming for iOS Developers" will help you enter the exciting world of WatchKit. This course assumes you have some iOS programming experience and dives right into the specific tools you need to make WatchOS 3 apps.
Topics we cover include:
- Tables in WatchKit (surprising different from TableViews)
- Complications (have your app on the watch face!)
- Syncing Data Between Phone and Watch
- Standalone Apps
- Design Techniques Specific to Apple Watch
In this course, we'll be creating complete apps that you can install on your very own watch or upload to the App Store. For each app we make you will receive completed source code so that you can always check your work against mine as a reference.
What makes Nick the right instructor?
- I have more than 10 iOS apps in the App Store which total over 300,000+ downloads
- Since the watch launched, I had a watch app in the App Store
- I've taught more than 23,000 other students in my conglomerate of highly rated iOS development Udemy courses
- I have personality! I keep things interesting for ya :)
I would love to have you in the course. Take a look at the promo video and see you inside!
Additionally, I have made this course downloadable, so you can work through the class offline, making it as convenient as possible for you! Most instructors won't allow this, but I want you to be able to enjoy this course in whichever way is best for you :)
Who this course is for:
- A great course for students who love project based learning
- If you are completely new to programming , this course is not for you
Hi! I'm Nick, and I love to code. About five years ago I decided that I wanted to learn to code, but I had limited access to programming resources, and I was getting frustrated with all of the YouTube videos and online tutorials out there. I experimented, struggled, and definitely failed a lot, but I finally got the hang of it, so I decided that I wanted to change the way that people learned to code, and I started teaching. My experience as an online student has directly influenced my teaching style, because I know what it is like to be in your shoes.
Apple announced their new programming language, Swift, in 2014, I made my big online teaching debut and created the
internet's first Swift course. Since that time, I have
become a full-time online instructor and I now have courses not only in Swift,
but also in iOS, Android, Django, Kotlin, Python, HTML, Blockchain, etc. I have also created five iOS apps from scratch that are currently live in the App Store and are being used by thousands of users worldwide.
I love sharing my excitement for coding with my students, and I try to make learning as fun and as easy as possible. Thanks for being part of my coding community!