Apple Pages: An Overview to Word Processing and more
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- learn a variety of tips and tricks to use Pages as an everyday application.
- use Pages to create stunning visuals
- You should have the latest version of Pages (5) and a mac to access Pages.
This course will help the average Joe become comfortable using Pages as their word processing application. To use this course, you need a Mac OS X computer and the Pages application. We will be using the latest version of Pages but many features will be relate to previous versions of the application. If you are looking for an overview of this word processing application, you are in a great spot! We will go over topics including: templates, font styles, format palette, alignment, picture editing, iCloud Pages, and more! You can either view the tutorials or pause the videos and follow along! At the end of this course you will be able to use Pages with confidence and teach others what you have learned.
- Take this course if you want an overview of Apple Pages and to go over each function within the application. If you are already an expert in Pages, this course is not for you.
You will see a preview of the course and an introduction by myself. Feel free to ask questions at any time during the course!
Formatting will be discussed on different ways to use alignment when we use the application. We also look into different spacing options and how to compose lists with numbers and bullets.
We will show how to use shapes to create a poster. Using shapes enables us to become creative with Pages.