Apple Numbers: Complete Basic to Pro Guide For Mac Numbers
What you'll learn
- Basic to Advance everything about Apple Numbers or Mac Numbers
- Use formulas to perform calculations
- Building interactive sheets using pop-up menu,checkboxes, star rating etc.
- Create simple lists of records as spreadsheets
- Create single and multi-table spreadsheets in Numbers
- Create charts from spreadsheet data
- Working with 2D,3D and interactive charts to present data.
- Use logical function in spreadsheets
- Manipulate spreadsheet elements to create forms and data sheets
- Working with spreadsheets,tables,cells etc.
- Export and share spreadsheets
- Numbers interface and important terminologies regarding spreadsheets.
- Data manipulation, presentation and formatting.
- Performing basic and advance calculations using simple and complex formulas like IF ,COUNT & COUNTA,COUNTIF & COUNTIFS, SUM, SUMIF & SUMIFS etc.
- Creating Multi-sheets projects and linking different sheets in your file.
- Working with Shapes and Media.
- Much more.
- Nothing required, everything taught inside this course from scratch to advance
- They should have Numbers version 3.6 or newer installed on their Mac from the Mac App Store.
Welcome to this course, Apple Numbers: Complete Basic to Pro Guide For Mac Numbers
Mac Numbers is a complete course with video lessons and 12 practical examples taking you from beginner to advanced level. It includes three and a half hours of video tutorials and 12 example files.
This course starts at the start , teaching you the fundamentals like creating a replacement document, starting with the blank template, entering numbers and performing basic calculations. You’ll then advance to make multi-table spreadsheets, perform advanced calculations, sort and filter data, create charts and more.
Whether you would like to use Numbers for work, school, or a project reception , this course can get you up to hurry fast. It doesn't assume that you simply have previous spreadsheet experience. However, if you've got used an application like Excel within the past, you'll also use this course to quickly learn the ins-and-outs of Numbers.
“Mac Numbers - A Journey from Beginners to Advance level” may be a comprehensive course designed to require you from beginners to advance level when it involves working with spreadsheets application like Numbers in Mac.
This video series will start right from the basics like Numbers interface, creating new document using template, entering data, Worksheets, Tables, Cells and gradually move towards advance feature like working with 2D and 3D charts, interactive spreadsheet, simple, complex and custom formulas. Linking spreadsheets etc.
you will also learn skills for Data analysis and custom filtering which can greatly set you aside from other users of numbers.
Throughout the course you'll learn shortcuts for the foremost common task that yon got to perform repeatedly. I even have also added some neat tricks and tips which can enhance your productivity also .
The course is split into section and every section covers one broad area which can gradually build up your skills overtime. I even have recorded short video which can cover one, or at max two, concepts, to facilitate focused learning during this series
I have used small examples throughout the course to show the concepts which you'll find helpful.
This course is ideal for all those that wants to find out about spreadsheet application for his or her work, school or home project. No prior knowledge about any spreadsheet application is required on your part. the sole thing required is that the desire and willingness to find out Numbers.
Enroll Now inside this course, Apple Numbers: Complete Basic to Pro Guide For Mac Numbers.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for a first time beginner who wants to learn about spreadsheets program like Numbers.
- This course would be helpful for intermediate user who needs to learn much more than just the basics.
- This course will be helpful for students, accountant, data analyst , office employees etc.
- This course will teach you the basics and many advanced techniques for creating and using spreadsheets with Numbers on your Mac. If you want to use Numbers at home or work but have no previous spreadsheet experience, this course starts at the beginning. If you have used other spreadsheet apps like Excel, this could can help you switch to Numbers.
This is the official channel of being commerce. In Udemy we provide all the valuable content that helps our students to be financially free.
In our Udemy courses, we will provide students with all digital marketing courses, Operating systems and money-making courses that will help them to grow their business with 24/7 support as well.