Appium Parallel Execution Step By Step
- You should use PC
Mobile devices are getting more important than ever in our society. A large amount of Android and IOS applications are developed to make our lives convenient in every possible way.
Most mobile apps are usually running on the devices with various models and different platforms. The automated testing for these apps therefore shall be conducted in diverse circumstances. Testers certainly like to see the automated testing scripts running across devices and platforms without making many changes. One of the solutions for this is from Appium, a well-known automated testing tool for mobile applications.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Mobile Automation using Appium
- 05:47Introduction of Grid to achieve Parallel Execution
- 00:47More Details for Mobile Automation
- 06:07What is Appium Grid and Why we use it?
- 12:06How to setup Appium Grid by using hub and nodes
- 07:50How to run parallel Mobile test scripts using Appium grid
- 00:05Conclusion of Appium grid
I am Chirag Singh and having good experience in software automation testing. I worked in different domains by using different automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Test Complete, Ranorex and Rest Assured. I am passionate about designing Automation Frameworks that are effective and easy to maintain. For automating web application, my weapon is Selenium (Webdriver) and Appium for mobile applications