AppArmor - Linux Security
What you'll learn
- How to use AppArmor
- How to prevent Linux Apps from accessing the internet
- How to prevent Linux Apps from accessing directories, reading or writing files
- How to increase your Linux computers security
- How to create and use AppArmor profiles
- You need Ubuntu Linux or Suse Linux installed
In this course you will learn how to use AppArmor.
AppArmor lets you control whats apps can do. You can decide if an app is allowed to access the internet, if its allowed to read your home directory, your system files, to write files or anything else.
By taking this course you'll be able to increase the security of your Linux system. You will need Ubuntu Linux or OpenSuse Linux for this course.
Who this course is for:
- Linux users that want to harden their system
Ethical Hacker with Software Development background. I first started programming long ago as a hobby and along the way learned many things. I've programmed in basic, c++, java and many other languages. I'm programming as a hobby. I've used a variety of operating systems and also database systems. I'm here to share my experience. Then I got into Ethical Hacking