AppArmor - Linux Security
- 38 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use AppArmor
- How to prevent Linux Apps from accessing the internet
- How to prevent Linux Apps from accessing directories, reading or writing files
- How to increase your Linux computers security
- How to create and use AppArmor profiles
- You need Ubuntu Linux or Suse Linux installed
In this course you will learn how to use AppArmor.
AppArmor lets you control whats apps can do. You can decide if an app is allowed to access the internet, if its allowed to read your home directory, your system files, to write files or anything else.
By taking this course you'll be able to increase the security of your Linux system. You will need Ubuntu Linux or OpenSuse Linux for this course.
- Linux users that want to harden their system