2020 Mobile App Marketing & App Store Optimization ASO
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This mobile app marketing masterclass will teach you everything you need to know to promote your app to millions of users. The simple, step-by-step, over-the-shoulder instructions will cover all important topics like App Store Optimisation, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Universal App Campaigns, Search Ads and much more.
- App Store Optimisation and how to get tons of downloads for free
- How to get featured in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store using ASO
- Difference between SEO vs. ASO and how to create the right strategy
- How to create amazing app icons, screenshots and videos that convert users
- Case study: how to launch and get thousands of pre-orders
- How to take advantage of the amazing A.A.R.R.R. model
- How to monetise your app and choose the right pricing strategy
- How to get free users with proper marketing
- How to scale your app and use paid marketing with ASO
- How to grow your social media profiles and get free influencers
- How to avoid un-installs and increase "retention"
- Have an idea for an app
- OR be currently building an app
- OR have already launched an app
HIGHEST-RATED APP MARKETING COURSE ON UDEMY!
"These lessons are clear and Straight to the point! He really knows the app market and how to be successful! I Already feel i know what my strategy will be for my business." - Derrick Dandin
"Wow amazing course! Great flow, not a discombobulated mess like some of the other app courses. Taking copious notes!" - Matt Menster
"As a mobile app developer, I can create amazing apps, but I had no idea how to market the app. Darius really know what he's doing. He walks you step by step so that you know what you are doing. Highly recommend." - Lubomir Klucka
"I really was not expecting to learn so much about app marketing! Darius is definitely knowledgeable on the topic, and I cannot wait to use all the tools he talked about and to apply all the strategies he explained!" - Vess Gueorguieva
This course is designed for people who are in the process of launching an app or have already done so and want to get more users in order to generate more revenue with ASO.
I'm not just a theoretical teacher, I am currently growing a massive app business AND consulting other people who are launching their apps and want to get more quality users. My consulting rate is too high if you're just starting out which is why I have created this affordable course.
What you can expect:
1. I will give you the 2019 strategies and trends that are moving the app business right now.
2. I will show you step-by-step as I launch a new app and offer an over-the-shoulder view of everything I am doing and how you can do the same
3. You will get me personally to give you a free audit of your app set-up, strategy, ASO, acquisition, pricing, monetisation and more.
1. How to get featured on the App Store or Play Store (it's not as easy as filling out the /promo form)
2. How to get influencers for free and get free promotion
3. How to raise capital for your app if you want to create a "real" company, not just a lifestyle business
Why this course is different:
1. We are going to be REVENUE-FOCUSED with ASO. It's easy to get a lot of install (that are worthless in dollar value), but we will dive deep into strategies, techniques and tips on generating AND growing your revenue.
2. This is the most up-to-date course. it was all recorded in 2019 and I go back at least once a week to update the content and record new videos based on the latest strategies that work.
3. This is the most comprehensive course about app marketing you will find online. I have recorded everything I know from my 8+ years of app marketing experience.
REMEMBER: there is a 30-day money back guarantee. No risk. You can go through the entire course and if you don't like it, simply get your money back. No questions asked.
- Anyone who is thinking about launching an app
- OR anyone who is currently launching an app
- OR anyone who has already launched but want to do better
I've added two website where you can upload your logo and generate app icons for iOS and Android for free.
I've attached my screenshot template which I use for most screenshots. You can also find a tool for Windows users.
Fiverr and UpWork are my favorite websites to find freelancers. I use Fiverr for quick, simple jobs like logos, screenshots, etc. Anything that takes just a few hours to make. If I'm looking for a freelancer with more comprehensive skills, like bigger graphic design, coding, UX, anything technical....I'll use UpWork. If the task is more complicated and requires a video chat with the freelancer, I'll usually use UpWork. I've attached links to both.
I recommend you use Final Cut on a Mac if you want to edit your own videos. There are also plenty of video editing tools for Windows computers. Alternatively you can use Fiverr or UpWork to hire a freelancer. Make sure you provide examples.
I've attached a link to my personal keyword research sheet. (See next lecture for more details)
I've attached the Google Sheets file I used to make my keywords research. I've also attached my favorite tool - SensorTower. This is my personal favorite, but there are plenty of others ASO tools.
Play Store gives you more options for A/B testing your logo, images and videos. Remember to take advantage of this powerful feature that is not available on the App Store.