Mobile App Marketing at No Cost - Growth Hacking Approach
- Likely to have ready for sale app(s) in order to implement ASO immediately
As seen on: AppTweak, AppLift, SplitMetrics.
Are you interested in increasing app rankings and app downloads at no cost? Then this course is definitely for you!
This course contains step-by-step tutorials. I do not use tons of tools and services, instead, I explain an approach to use certain tools and services in order to get straight to the final result.
This course is appropriate for those who implement everything by themselves, from keyword investigation to Photoshop.
You will find out two Growth Hacks at the end of the course. The first - how to use 200 letters in the keywords field for one location instead of 100 by default. The second - how to test an app icon before app submission and save time.
In total the course includes 4 hours of content. Here you will find 2 hours of unique content that is available only on Udemy. You will also get the episodes of my podcast which is available on iTunes, SoundCloud and Stitcher Radio. In addition to that I've included my guest post on AppTweak. The podcast and guest post are available in preview mode, so you can access them for free.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- investigate keywords and choose the most appropriate ones;
- create an awesome app icon and screenshots in no time using ready-to-use templates;
- write a description that sells;
- use tools and services that will make your ASO process faster and easier.
In order to improve, optimize and speed up the ASO process I cover very useful services and templates:
- SensorTower - ASO tool (free plan);
- PixelResort - free icon and screenshots templates;
- Appcrawlr - free service.
This course is based on iOS App Store optimization, but it is also applicable to the Android platform, because I cover the key aspects of keyword investigation and on-page optimization which are similar for both platforms.
- App Developers
- Indie Developers
- Marketing Agencies
- What is ASO?00:47
- Why is ASO Important?02:17
- What are the Key Elements of ASO?01:22
- My Approach to ASO01:05
- Define Competitors03:39
- Make Review Analysis03:43
- Spy Competitors01:12
- Use Suggestions and Some Other Sources02:26
- Three Magic Criteria for the Best Choice - Relevance, Difficulty and Traffic02:13
- App Title and Keyword Field01:51
- App Title - Best Practices5 pages
- Brainstorming8 pages
- Key Aspects of App Icon Creation02:59
- Awesome Tool for App Icon Creation by Michael Flarup00:22
- Create App Icon in No Time Using App Icon Template09:33
- Beautiful iOS App Icon Designs for your Inspiration15 pages
- App Icon Quiz3 questions
- Key Aspects of Screenshots Creation01:11
- Create Screenshots for All Devices in No Time Using App Screenshots Template06:34
- App Screenshots - Best Practices8 pages
- App Screenshots Quiz2 questions
- About App Description01:02
- App Description - Best Practices4 pages
- [PDF] Launch Your Mobile Game In 1 Day For FREE!00:00
- How to Use 200 Letters in Keywords Field for One Location00:29
- How to Test App Icon Before App Submission00:31
- How to Become the Instagram of Fashion? Success Story of Pose05:45
- How Do You Establish a Successful Start-Up If All That You've Done Is a Calendar06:39
- How to Double Your App Downloads by Leveraging Your App Icon?10:28
- How to Use A/B Micro Testing for Mobile App Marketing (Split Testing)05:56
- How to Create a Match Three Puzzle Game the Right Way05:22
- Secrets of Tinder's Success - Dating App Success Case Study05:03
- How To Get High App Ratings - Circa News Mobile App Case Study05:45
- Quick Guide: App Store Optimization - Optimize Your App for Search on App Stores06:36
- How to Get into an Apple Ads – 7 Minute Workout Mobile App Case Study05:15
- Mobile Video Advertising Will Blow up the Market06:04
- Get into the 100 Top Grossing Apps in Your App Store Category06:04
- How To Provide Users With The Best Content - Pinnability case by Pinterest05:52
- Uncertain Points of A/B Testing - Get Rid of the Noise in Your Data05:48
- Mr Jump $20k Daily Earnings and Online Video as a Crucial Part of App Marketing06:39
- Ways to Make Sure Your Mobile Advertising Campaign Will Not Fail05:35
- How to Design a Walking Tour App – Urban Walks Case Study05:23
- Tips and Tricks for Effective App's Naming by Localytics04:58
- Guest Post Text Version09:03
- Guest Post SlideShare Version34 pages
- Guest Post Audio Version07:59
Hello! My name is Timur. Some time ago I started mobile app business. I started from scratch and faced many challenges on my way and now able to share knowledge on how can you get straight from point A to point B.
I acquired all required steps to be able to publish apps in App Store.
I launched the resource to help others starting their mobile app business. Justforward offers educational courses, app services (app store optimization - aso, app reskinning), source code market.
I have apps which are downloaded 6k+.