App Store Optimization 2016 White Hat and Black Hat Methods
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn what is ASO.
- Learn how to make ASO Style Title
- Learn how to choose winner keywords
- Learn the simple process and correct format in making descriptions
- Learn how to make winner screenshots for apps or games
- Determine the importance of getting reviews for apps
- Learn how to use the right category and release date
- Learn how to find good theme for Apps
- Learn about the best ASO Tools to use
- Learn about the Tips and Tricks of ASO
- Learn how to find an ASO guy for your team
- Basic Knowledge about App business
- Skills learn new tools and not afraid from change
- Basic English Skills
- Need a Computer (Mac or PC)
Bonus: Every Full Price Buyer of Our Course Can Send Message + Print Screen and Earn 30 min ASO training with one of our managers
- Are you trying to make downloads, but can't while other people you know were able to make it?
- Do you want to increase downloads for your app?
- Do you want to learn the basics of ASO from one of the famous ASO teachers?
With more than 1.2 million apps in the App store, you have heard about App Store Optimization (ASO), and you know that you should market your app but don't know where to start?
Then this course is for you!
My name is Tolik - AskTolik CEO . I'm an app developer, marketer and entrepreneur based in Israel . I published my first iPhone app in the store in 2013 , and from then published more than 1000 apps and sell most of them already. This is the first course from the 10 courses that I am going to publish regarding important matters that you must to know about app business to achieve 100% success.
In this course, I am going to teach you step by step on how to make good ASO for your app , even if you are only a beginner. This is the right place to start learning.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 20 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Learn how to get more downloads for your iOS apps in AppStore
- Learn step by step on how to RESEARCH using simple tools that are mostly free and can be used daily.
- I will teach you new ideas about ASO, not only about looking on your keywords and title
- Learn how to rank your app using multiple keywords that people are looking for on Apple store
- I will reveal the four simple steps of App Store Optimization method to analyze and evaluate keywords and find your MAIN KEYWORD for your app.
- Learn what makes a good APP ICON and how this can affect your downloads.
- SAFE ways to get reviews to your app and skyrocket your downloads.
- Tips on how to improve your app visibility in the store in simple ways
- It tells you what people are looking for, and is great to use to find new niches for reskinning apps.
I know you think that this is a course of some Guru, but it's not the case , I am a simple guy who can't find a job and learned how to make apps and I also know how you feel in the beginning, it's so hard!!! It's hard in the beginning, and it gets worst :-) Just kidding…
- Indie developer who want learn about ASO basic
- Small companies who want learn ASO basics
- Developers who want increase there knowledge in ASO
- ASO Guys who want work right and reveal new tools
- Interested in app marketing and ASO
- Anyone who wants to start a mobile app business
- Who I am ?
- Why you MUST listen me?
- What you will be learning in this course?
- Who is the Target Audience of this course?
- Example of Success Stories
- Basic explanation about all parts of ASO (title, keywords, description)
- Basic psychology on how people download the Apps
- More about ASO (icon,screenshots, reviews, category)
- How you could save a lot of money if you make good ASO
- Learn about CPI (Cost Per Install) Price in App Industry - Paid Downloads
- Why most of the developers do not make ASO (Even companies!!!)
- The best ASO tools to use
- The basic use of ASO tools
- Tricks and Tips about visibility in the store