APICS CPIM Preparation - Maths Problem Solving Guide
What you'll learn
- Prepare yourself for -One of Most difficult part of CPIM.
- Approach of Solving Formula/Math/Calculation Based Questions.
- Step by Step Tutorial
- Learn Problem Solving Approach
- Important Topics - This covers the topics which you shouldn't miss if you are planning to clear the exam.
- Exam Strategy - Strategy should be made understanding what's the goal - which is to clear the exam.
- Visit APICS once and go through the CPIM details
Are you appearing for the CPIM - Certified in Planning & Inventory Mgmt exam?
Do you want to clear it on the first attempt?
Congratulations !!!! You are at the right place.
You have found the Number 1 instructor for CPIM preparation on Udemy.
As per APICS data published only 60-70% of students pass the exam every year. That is after allowing multiple retakes. This means less than 50% of students are passing the exam on the first attempt. Since the retake cost is huge around 400 dollars, clearing it on the first attempt is very crucial.
One of the most difficult sections of the CPIM - Certified in Planning & Inventory Mgmt exam is Maths/Formula/ Calculation Based problems. This is the section where most of the students fail to score.
This course will equip you with the right approach, methodology, and technique to solve such Maths/Formula/ Calculation Based problems.
The course will be divided into two parts CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2.
Note:- Certain content is common for Part 1 and Part 2 so you will find it in both section.
Key Highlights ( See the Promo Video for Detail Info )-
1. Step-by-step solution.
2. Covering a wide variety of problems.
3. Right Approach.
4. Right Technique.
5. How to solve complex problems.
6. Applications of Different Formulas and Concepts.
7. Prepare Yourself for the most difficult section of the CPIM Exam
After this, you will be equipped to tackle the Maths/Formula/ Calculation Based questions in the CPIM exam.
Here's what Udemy students are saying about "CPIM( Certified in Planning & Inventory Mgmt ) Preparation"
"The explanation is simple yet easy to understand. Now i know what to do before cpim " - Nor
"I am taking this course because my coworker- a supply chain manager- suggested it to me. After a few changes to the course I had to update my review. I realize in my current job that I am exposed to a lot of the content in the class. So, this was helpful and meaningful to me." - Cathy
"Very Good Course. I didn't find similar course anywhere on udemy or other places " - Aditi
"So far so good "- Michael
"Highly Informative. This content is not available anywhere else." - Akash
"Must do course by CPIM aspirants." - Sachin
Sign Up Today !!!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals Planning to appear for APICS CPIM Exam.
Hello and welcome to my Udemy profile!
My name is Akshay and I am excited to be your instructor.
I have extensive experience in the field of Supply Chain and I have worked with various companies across different industries, helping them optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve their supply chain management.
Experienced in the following Industries-
1. FMCG 3. Semiconductor
2. Automotive 4. Chemical
I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and expertise with others, which is why I am excited to offer my courses on Udemy. My courses cover a wide range of topics related to Supply Chain, including forecasting, inventory management, logistics, demand planning, and more.
Each course is designed to provide practical insights and strategies that you can apply to your own work or business.
In addition to my experience in Supply Chain, I have done APICS CPIM certification, Supply Chain & Demand Analytics course from NITIE, and currently pursuing Micromasters in SCM from MITx.
I am committed to delivering high-quality content and providing exceptional support to my students.
My Training Courses here on Udemy -
- Demand Planning & Forecasting - Best Practices ( Top Rated )
- Production Planning - Best Practices
- Demand Planning - Supply Chain - End-to-End Guide ( New Launch )
- Master Your Mind - Self Mastery ( Top Rated )
- Demand Forecasting - Supply Chain - End-to-End Guide ( Top Rated )
- Advance Forecasting with Excel - Time Series Models
- CPIM ( Certified in Planning & Inventory Management ) Preparation ( Top Rated )
- CPIM Practice Quiz
- CPIM - Maths Problem Solving Guide ( New Launch )
- Strategies To Make Career Change in Supply Chain
Let me help you to level up and boost your career credentials to the next level.