Salesforce Apex: The Complete Introduction for Beginners
What you'll learn
- The Apex programming language from the ground up
- Apex Syntax
- Variables and Data Types
- Operators and Expressions
- Control Flow
- Working with Salesforce Data
- Object Oriented Apex
- Unit Tests
- This course assumes no prior Salesforce or programming experience. We will start from the very beginning, including setting up your free Salesforce developer org.
- A willingness to experiment and learn!
Salesforce Development is a skill that is in high demand in today's IT job market
According to ZipRecruiter the average Salesforce Developer in the U.S. earn $115k per year
According to IDC the Salesforce ecosystem will create 4.2 million new jobs by 2024
The Salesforce platform is expected to continue to grow by around 65% per year
If you're considering a career in Salesforce Development, now is a great time. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic there has continued to be strong demand for Salesforce developers.
This course will take you step-by-step through the Apex programming language starting with basic syntax all the way through Object Oriented Apex, Triggers and Automated Testing. At the end of this course you will have a solid foundation in Apex programming and will be ready to tackle more advanced topics.
Q: Do I need to have programming experience to take this course?
A: No, this course assumes no prior programming experience.
Q: Do I need to have Salesforce experience to take this course?
A: No, you can succeed in this course even if you have no prior Salesforce experience.
Q: Are you available to answer questions?
A: I monitor the Q & A inside the course and will answer your questions there.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in a career in software development or cloud computing
- People with no prior programming experience
- People with some programming experience on another platform but no Salesforce experience
Hi, my name is Todd Boyd. I've been a software engineer, architect and consultant for 20 years. I've worked for companies like Microsoft, Starbucks, and Allrecipes designing and building enterprise applications on Salesforce, AWS, .Net and Java.
I'm a certified Salesforce Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I. Software development has been a fun and rewarding career for me and now I want to help others learn the skills and technologies to begin or advance their career as a developer.