Apache NiFi - Admin Guide - Clustering and Management 2020
What you'll learn
- Hands-on approach to production like scenarios
- Intermediate to Advance NiFi Concepts
- Understanding NiFi Clustering in Detail
- Installing NiFi Cluster in Demo Environment or Single Server/System
- Installing NIFi Cluster in Production on 3 Servers
- Offloading one server work to other nodes during Server Down or Maintenance Window
- Understanding Running a data flows in Cluster
- Running NiFi on HTTPS by configuring SSL using NiFi Toolkit
- NiFi Load Balancing
- Basic understanding of NiFi
- Apache NiFi (Cloudera Dataflow) Beginners to Advance Part-1
This course is created to provide a deep dive into NiFi clustering and Troubleshooting in production Environment. After this course students should be able to setup and manage NiFi cluster environment.
In This course we're going to learn step by step on below topics:
NiFi Cluster Overview
Why NiFi Clustering is required?
NiFi Cluster Setup in Production Like environment with three Servers.
NiFi Cluster setup in demo or development environment on single Server or System.
Understanding working of data flow execution in cluster environment.
Disconnecting a NiFi cluster node during maintenance activity.
Offloading Maintenance node's work to other available nodes.
Rejoining Nodes back to cluster.
Managing NiFi cluster when one of the Server Crashes and Shuts down.
Running NiFi on HTTPS
Using NiFi Toolkit to Automate Admin Tasks
Who this course is for:
- Apache NiFi Developers or Administrators
- Cloudera Data Flow Managers
- Technical Enthusiasts
I love to read Technical Blogs, Watch Technical Videos and more importantly share with others about what I have learnt.
I have worked on various automation technologies, Bigdata and Analytics technologies.
In my free time I like to explore more on latest opensource technologies which can resolve enterprise challenges and can solve real life problems. In addition to that I also like to contribute to communities on technical forums.
I love to teach and I have a great passion for art and craft, turning best out of waste. I have an experience of classroom teaching and online teaching. I like to encourage creativity and higher-order thinking in a way that increases student performance. I love to make learning easy and fun.