Apache Zeppelin - Big Data Visualization Tool
What you'll learn
- Data Ingestion in Zeppelin environment
- Configuring Interpreter in Zeppelin
- How to Use Zeppelin to process Data in Spark Scala, Spark Python, SQL and MySQL
- Data Discovery
- Data Analytics in Zeppelin
- Data Visualization
- Pivot Chart
- Dynamic Forms
- Various types of Interpreters to integrate with various big data eco system
- Visualization of results from big data
- Basics of Data Analytics
- Big data basics will be added advantage
- Basics on SQL queries
- Basics on different data visualization
Apache Zeppelin - Big Data Visualization Tool for Big data Engineers An Open Source Tool (Free Source for Data Visualization)
Learn the latest Big Data Technology - Apache Zeppelin! And learn to use it with one of the most popular programming Data Visualization Tool!
One of the most valuable technology skills is the ability to analyze huge data sets, and this course is specifically designed to bring you up to speed on one of the best technologies for this task, Apache Zeppelin! The top technology companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Amazon, NASA, and more are all using Apache Zeppelin to solve their big data problems!
Master Bigdata Visualization with Apache Zeppelin.
Various types of Interpreters to integrate with various big data ecosystem
Apache Zeppelin provides a web-based notebook along with 20 plus Interpreters to interact with and facilitates collaboration from a WebUI. Zeppelin supports Data Ingestion, Data Discovery, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization.
Using an integration of Interpreters is very simple and seamless.
Resultant data can be exported or stored in various sources or can be explored with various visualization and can be analyzed with pivot graph like the setup
This course introduces every aspect of visualization, from story to numbers, to architecture, to code. Tell your story with charts on the web. Visualization always reflects the reality of the data.
We will Learn:
Data Ingestion in Zeppelin environment
How to Use Zeppelin to Process Data in Spark Scala, Python, SQL and MySQL
Data Analytics in Zeppelin
Various types of Interpreters to integrate with a various big data ecosystem
Visualization of results from big data
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Analyst
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!