Apache Tomcat Server from Beginners to Advanced
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course student will be able to learn deployment on Tomcat Server, how it works.
- Will learn the security concepts to make the deployed applications more secure.
- Can create and manage high availability cluster.
- Can scale the applications from middleware perspective to take millions of requests/sec.
- Will be able to create and manage virtual hosts in an shared hosting environment.
- Understand the optimization techniques and setting other important parameters.
- Students should have basic understanding of web application concepts and familiar with windows and LInux basics
This course starts with the basic concepts of Tomcat Server as beginners and moves to advance topics of server configuration. Covers most of the major concepts that one should know while using Tomcat. As Tomcat is the core servlet container being used in many open source app servers like JBoss, this will give a solid foundation for further progress in middleware. If you are a middleware administrator(tomcat server administrator) then it is more suitable for you as it covers deployment, ssl configuration and various cluster related configuration steps that you generally use while administering the servers. Configuring a server is a daunting task and you need more clarity about various parameters, this tomcat server course is drafted keeping all the initial complexity in mind by making simple videos to address complex topics of Apache tomcat. This course also covers memory management and monitoring of threads . Logging and log file customization related detailed steps are also covered. After going through this course student will have all the important details required for working with a webserver on production environment.
As per the student's demand, there are bonus supplementary lectures are also added time to time like Frequently asked questions for Interview purpose, Running Tomcat on Google Cloud and AWS etc.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to learn about the working of Apache Tomcat server from scratch.
- It is also useful for people who are in operational support and need to know the advance concepts of Tomcat
Possess rich experience of over 25 years in architecture design, developing software for various domains. Have rich expertise in Java/J2EE full stack, microservices, NoSQL, BigData, middleware, Python, JS stuff and eLearning. Providing consulting service on various platforms to major companies. In my free time, like to create technical content, which is easy to follow and really helps people in the software industry, do their job better.