Apache Sqoop for Certifications - CCA and HDPCD
- Basic linux skills
- Basic programming skills
- Cloudera Quickstart VM or Hortonworks Sandbox or valid account for IT Versity Big Data labs or any Hadoop clusters where sqoop and hive are integrated.
- Minimum memory required based on the environment you are using with 64 bit operating system
As part of this course, we will be
- Seeing various setup options to explore sqoop
- Understand how to import data from mysql database to Hadoop HDFS/Hive
- All the important control arguments while performing import
- Export data from Hive/HDFS to MySQL
After the course, you can confidently execute scenarios related to sqoop as part of certifications and also make better decisions while building data integration frameworks using Sqoop.
Who this course is for:
- Any IT aspirant/professional willing to learn Sqoop for certifications or projects
- 01:48Setup Options
- 07:22Setup Cloudera QuickStart VM
- 06:16Setup Hortonworks Sandbox
- 04:43Data Sets and Big Data labs for practicing Sqoop - from ITVersity
- 10:33Using Windows - Putty
- 14:46Using Windows - Cygwin
13+ years of experience in executing complex projects using vast array of technologies including Big Data and Cloud.
ITVersity, Inc. - a US based organization to provide quality training for IT professionals and we have the track record of training hundreds of thousands of professionals globally.
Building IT career for people with required tools such as high quality material, labs, live support etc to upskill and cross skill is paramount for our organization.
At this time our training offerings are focused on following areas:
* Application Development using Python and SQL
* Big Data and Business Intelligence
* Datawarehousing, Databases