Apache Spark 2.0 + Scala : DO Big Data Analytics & ML
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Acquire Knowledge of Apache Spark 2.0 fundamentals and architecture
- Write Spark 2.0 scripts for Transformations, actions, Spark SQL and Spark Streaming
- Execute Machine Learning / Data Science algorithms
- Solve real world data problems with Apache Spark 2.0
- Handle interviews for Apache Spark 2.0 confidently and get jobs
- Scala Programming
- Eclipse and Maven
- Have a laptop/desktop to setup Spark
Welcome to our course. Looking to learn Apache Spark 2.0, practice end-to-end projects and take it to a job interview? You have come to the RIGHT course! This course teaches you Apache Spark 2.0 with Scala, trains you in building Spark Analytics and machine learning programs and helps you practice hands-on (2K LOC code samples !) with an end-to-end real life application project. Our goal is to help you and everyone learn, so we keep our prices low and affordable.
Scala is a hot new technology used to build industry-grade applications and combining that with Spark gives you unlimited ability to build cutting edge applications.
Apache Spark is the hottest Big Data skill today. More and more organizations are adapting Apache Spark for building their big data processing and analytics applications and the demand for Apache Spark professionals is sky rocketing. Learning Apache Spark is a great vehicle to good jobs, better quality of work and the best remuneration packages.
The goal of this project is provide hands-on training that applies directly to real world Big Data projects. It uses the learn-train-practice-apply methodology where you
- Learn solid fundamentals of the domain
- See demos, train and execute solid examples
- Practice hands-on and validate it with solutions provided
- Apply knowledge you acquired in an end-to-end real life project
Taught by an expert in the field, you will also get prompt response to your queries and excellent support from Udemy.
- Software Professionals
- Big Data Architects
- Data Engineers