Apache Spark MCQ Practice Test useful for Certification
Apache Spark Multiple Choice Question Practice Test for Certification (Unofficial) Course is designed for Apache Spark Certification Enthusiast
" This is an Unofficial course and this course is not affiliated, licensed or trademarked with Any Spark Certification in any way."
Learn the latest Big Data Technology - Spark! And learn to use it with one of the most popular programming languages, Scala!
One of the most valuable technology skills is the ability to analyze huge data sets, and this course is specifically designed to bring you up to speed on one of the best technologies for this task, Apache Spark! The top technology companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Amazon, NASA, and more are all using Spark to solve their big data problems!
Spark can perform up to 100x faster than Hadoop MapReduce, which has caused an explosion in demand for this skill! Because the Spark 3.0 DataFrame framework is so new, you now have the ability to quickly become one of the most knowledgeable people in the job market!
Useful for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 – Assessment
This course offers you practice tests comprising of Most Expected Questions for Exam practice, that mimics the actual certification exam, which will help you get prepared for the main exam environment.
It will help you prepare for certification by providing sample questions.
This will boost your confidence to appear for certification and also provides you with sample scenarios so that you are well equipped before appearing for the exam.
Please Note: These questions are only for practice and understanding level of knowledge only. It is not necessary that these questions may or may not appear for examinations and / or interview questions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to appear for Spark Developer Certification, Spark Developer, Big data Engineer, Data Scientist, Spark Enthusiast
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!