A Guide to Crack any Spark Interview
What you'll learn
- Most commonly asked Apache Spark Interview questions
- Detailed discussion of topics frequently asked in a job interview
- How to answer the questions and their counter questions
- Basic Knowledge of Apache Spark 1.0 and 2.0
- Knowledge of Big Data ecosystem and concepts like HDFS and Hive
We will discuss the topics which are most commonly asked in Spark Interview. We will try to analyze these topics and get to know what actually interviewer is trying to analyze in you and how to answer each question along with their follow up questions.
Course is prepared based on the experience shared by many of our students and the Big Data engineers, who have taken or attended the interviews.
Covered even the most basic concepts of Apache spark in our course. So even if you have an experience of 6 months or 1year or upto 5-6 years, you can opt for this course.
Even if you are new to spark and want to excel you career in Apache Spark, you can go through this course.
We have included few lab sessions also for the questions, which are generally asked in the interview.
Who this course is for:
- We have covered even the most basic concepts of Apache spark in our course.
- So even if you have an experience of 6 months or 1year you can opt for this course. Even if you are working on some other technologies previously and now you have learnt the Apache Spark and you want to built your carrier in this, then also this course will be useful for you.
- So to summarize it, anyone having no experience to someone having an experience of 4-5 years can go with our course.
Big Data Trunk is the leading Big Data focus consulting and training firm founded by industry veterans in data domain. It helps is customer gain competitive advantage from open source, big data, cloud and advanced analytics. It provides services like Strategy Consulting, Advisory Consulting and high quality classroom individual and corporate training.