Apache Pig Interview Questions and Answers
What you'll learn
- By attending this course you will get to know frequently and most likely asked Programming, Scenario based, Fundamentals, and
- Performance Tuning based Question asked in Apache Pig Interview along with the answer
- This will help Apache Pig Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
- During your Scheduled Interview you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Apache Pig interview questions.
- We have already compiled the most frequently asked and latest Apache Pig Interview questions in this course.
- Apache Pig basic fundamental knowledge is required
Apache Pig Interview Questions has a collection of 50+ questions with answers asked in the interview for freshers and experienced (Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer).
This course is intended to help Apache Pig Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
We are planning to add more questions in upcoming versions of this course.
Apache Pig is a platform for analyzing large data sets that consists of a high-level language for expressing data analysis programs, coupled with infrastructure for evaluating these programs. The salient property of Pig programs is that their structure is amenable to substantial parallelization, which in turns enables them to handle very large data sets.
Course Consist of the Interview Question on the following Topics
Built In Functions
User Defined Functions
Shell and Utililty Commands
Performance and Efficiency
Testing and Diagnostics
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Apache Pig Job seeker with 6 months to 2 years of Experience in Apache Pig or Big data Hadoop Development and looking out for new job as Apache Pig Developer,Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Software Architect, Development Manager
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!