Apache NiFi (Cloudera DataFlow) with Free Lab
What you'll learn
- Learn All you need to know about Apache NiFi Data Flows. This course is suitable for beginner as well as for Advance Level students.
- This Course will help you develop a deep understanding about NiFi
- Real life production data flow scenarios
- NiFi Installation on Windows and Linux
- NiFi Registry Installation and Setting up Versioning Control for Development Life Cycle
- Reading and Writing to Hadoop HDFS, Hbase , Redis, H2 and PostgreSQL and Oracle Database
- Reading Incremental data from a Table in a Database
- Reading Streaming Data Over HTTP Protocol and Merging them and processing further
- Robust Schema Management approach to read record level data efficiently
- Enabling Audit data by reading NiFi Provenance Repository
- Installing and Configuring NiFi Registry to manage different version of code.
- CountText, LogAttribute, LogMessage, AttributeToCSV, AttributeToJson Processor
- Familiarity with common Data warehouse concepts will help in understanding some of the lessons easily.
- Willingness to Learn new technologies.
Finally, A complete course on Apache NiFi fully updated in 2024. Here is what you're going to learn in this course.
NiFi Overview and Installation
Apache NiFi Overview and Installation
NiFi User Interface Overview
Understanding NiFi common Terminologies
Reading Source Files and Writing to Destination
Understanding Avro Schema Definition
Record Transformation Using Update Processor
Reading CSV Files and Performing Lookups and Partitioning
Enriching Data with adding New Columns
Partitioning Records based on Columns
NiFi SplitRecord Processor
Splitting Large files into Smaller Files before transferring to target system
Understanding JSON Related PRocessors
Handling File Duplications
Handling Record Level Duplications
Writing to Hbase
Writing to Hadoop HDFS
Reading and Writing to Databases
Reading from H2 Database
Reading and Writing Using PostgreSQL
Reading and Writing to Oracle Database
Running Custom Python Script
Other Important Stuff
Using SQL Query in NiFi
Receiving Data over HTTP endpoint
HandleHttpRequest and HandleHttpResponse Processor
Setup NiFi Registry and Code Versioning
Creating Templates, Sharing Flow
Creating a Reusable Data Flow Strategy
NiFi Provenance Data
Reading NiFi Provenance data
CountText, LogAttribute, LogMessage, AttributeToCSV Processor
Understanding NiFi Clustering
I hope the course helps you to reach your goal. Please do not forget to let me know any other topic which you would like to be added in this course.
Who this course is for:
- NiFi Beginners to Advance students
I love to read Technical Blogs, Watch Technical Videos and more importantly share with others about what I have learnt.
I have worked on various automation technologies, Bigdata and Analytics technologies.
In my free time I like to explore more on latest opensource technologies which can resolve enterprise challenges and can solve real life problems. In addition to that I also like to contribute to communities on technical forums.
I love to teach and I have a great passion for art and craft, turning best out of waste. I have an experience of classroom teaching and online teaching. I like to encourage creativity and higher-order thinking in a way that increases student performance. I love to make learning easy and fun.