Apache NiFi (Cloudera DataFlow) - Be an expert in 8 Hours
What you'll learn
- Learn All you need to know about Apache NiFi Data Flows. This course is suitable for beginner as well as for Advance Level students.
- This Course will help you develop a deep understanding about NiFi
- Real life production data flow scenarios
- NiFi Installation on Windows and Linux
- NiFi Registry Installation and Setting up Versioning Control for Development Life Cycle
- Reading and Writing to Hadoop HDFS, Hbase , Redis, H2 and PostgreSQL and Oracle Database
- Reading Incremental data from a Table in a Database
- Reading Streaming Data Over HTTP Protocol and Merging them and processing further
- Robust Schema Management approach to read record level data efficiently
- Enabling Audit data by reading NiFi Provenance Repository
- Installing and Configuring NiFi Registry to manage different version of code.
- CountText, LogAttribute, LogMessage, AttributeToCSV, AttributeToJson Processor
- Familiarity with common Data warehouse concepts will help in understanding some of the lessons easily.
- Willingness to Learn new technologies.
Finally, A complete course on Apache NiFi is here. This course is going to discuss latest version of NiFi and Processors step by step.
With more than 3500+ students enrolled since the course went live Last Month. and has already become a bestseller now. This course has 8+ Hours of comprehensive hands-on lessons which can take you through the journey of Data Flow Manager from Beginners to Advance Level. This course has latest version of Apache NiFi Processors covered.
Please feel free to ask any question you have during your journey of learning Apache NiFi. I would love to answer your queries.
A Quick Intro About NiFi:
Apache NiFi is an excellent open source software for automating and managing the data flows between various types of systems. It is a powerful and reliable system to process and distribute data. It provides a web-based User Interface for creating, monitoring, & controlling data flows. It has a highly configurable and modifiable data flow process that can modify data during executing also known as run time. It is easily extensible through the development of custom components.
Github Link to download the templates is updated in lecture - 5, resources.
Note: All my courses have 30 days money back guarantee, So don't hesitate to enroll and start your journey on Apache NiFi Data Flow Management.
Who this course is for:
- NiFi Beginners to Advance students
I love to read Technical Blogs, Watch Technical Videos and more importantly share with others about what I have learnt.
I have worked on various automation technologies, Bigdata and Analytics technologies.
In my free time I like to explore more on latest opensource technologies which can resolve enterprise challenges and can solve real life problems. In addition to that I also like to contribute to communities on technical forums.
I love to teach and I have a great passion for art and craft, turning best out of waste. I have an experience of classroom teaching and online teaching. I like to encourage creativity and higher-order thinking in a way that increases student performance. I love to make learning easy and fun.