What you'll learn
- Introduction and Working with Nifi
- Basic components of Nifi
- Creating flows
- Learn about different processors and services
- Deployment of Nifi on server, local system and in cluster
- Develop components of Nifi, i.e. develop processors and controller services
- Basic understanding of IT
One stop solution for Nifi is here. This course focus on the following areas,
Introduction and working with Nifi
All different processors
All different services
Deployment on local system
Deployment on server
Deploy Nifi using docker
Deploy Nifi Cluster
Extend Nifi Code
This course is the one stop solution for you for Nifi. It can make you an expert in Nifi starting from basics.
This course is good for people for all the levels (freshers OR experienced). It can take your career to the next level.
Lecture structure is as follows,
What is Nifi ? - Session explains what Nifi is.
Why chose Nifi ? - Session provides uses cases of Nifi.
Nifi basic terms - Session defines basic terms like processor, connection and Flow file.
Install Nifi on local (windows system) - Session defines how to install Nifi instance on local system. Have used windows system for this.
Create first flow (Move files from one directory to another)
Working with Nifi
Nifi UI - Session explains user interface of Nifi
create second flow (sftp files from one directory and keep it on local system)
Flow controller and process groups
Import & Export Flows
Export flow in Nifi - Session explains how we can export flows in Nifi and use if templates.
Import flow in Nifi - Session explains how we can import flows in Nifi
Deploy Nifi on ubuntu
Depkoy Nifi using docker
Who this course is for:
- This course is the one stop solution for you for NIFI. It can make you an expert in NIFI starting from basics.
- This course is good for people for all the levels (freshers OR experienced). It can take your career to the next level.
I am a Sr. Software Developer at an IT firm. Have 5+ Years in software and product development. Have worked on numerous technologies like JanusGraph DB, NIFI, Spring, Hibernate, Java, Mysql, Hbase, HDFS and projects.
While working I have seen many difficulties faced by freshers. I want to bridge the gap between a fresher and an experienced working professional.
I would love to share what I have learned in these years.