Apache NiFi Complete Master Course - HDP - Automation ETL
What you'll learn
- Apache Nifi (Niagara Files) basics to advanced concepts
- Flowfile, Processor, Connections, Controller, ProcessGroup, Input - output ports, Funnel etc.,
- Installation, Security, Customization, Scalability of Apache Nifi
- Develop simple to complex Dataflow and take it to production
- Nifi Registry - Dataflow registry
- Hortonworks DataFlow HDF
- Integreate with Kafka, NoSQL Database, RDBMS, File System, etc
- Porcess different types of files like CSV, JSON, Text file, etc.,
- Basic understanding on Data movement and ETL
- Interest to learn more and upgrade to latest technology
Apache Nifi is next generation framework to create data pipeline and integrate with almost all popular systems in the enterprise. It has more than 250 processors and more than 70 controllers.
This course covers all all basic to advanced concepts available in Apache Nifi like
Input and Output Ports
This course also covers on the Apache Nifi Subprojects like
As part of production maintenance, user may have to take cautious decision to improve the performance and handle the errors efficiently. To facilitate the same, Demo also covers on
Handling Throughput and Latency
Handling Back Pressure and Yield
To have seamless experience with data, handling of data latency and throughput and prioritizing the data is important. Its controlled with relationship, yield and back pressure.
Various processors and controllers to process various type of data is demonstrated.
Processors which are used in production scenarios like HTTP, RDBMS, NoSQL S3, CSV, JSON, Hive, etc., are covered in detail along with controllers like SSL, ConnectionPool, etc., with demo.
All these concepts are covered with demo and real time implementation is provided.
For easy practical purpose, all the demonstrated flowfile template is uploaded as part of the course.
Demo on creating and using KeyStore, Trust Store for SSL communication.
Using Maven and Eclipse EE for custom processor and deploying nar file to Nifi libraries.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, Architects, Beginners who wants to learn Apache NiFi
- ETL team who wants to move to latest technology
A SMAC technologist passionate about creating solutions that will yield better results. New technology adviser and a startup incubator implementing innovative approaches, products and solutions by embracing latest technology. Worked on various technologies includingSpring Framework, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Mllib, Graph Processing, AWS, Medium to Large Hadoop Clusters, Cluster administration and setup. Having more than 19 years of industrial experience in various domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Staffing, etc.,