Apache Maven for Beginners
- Computer with Internet Connection to Download Application
- Ensure JAVA_HOME environment variable is set and points to your JDK installation
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information. Using maven we can build and manage any Java based project.
Apache Maven Overview, Maven Build Lifecycle, Maven Installation in Linux, Maven Project Object Model (POM), Maven Commands, Java project with help of Apache Maven in Linux OS.
Who this course is for:
- Java Developer
- DevOps Eng
- 02:28Apache Maven Overview
- 08:15Apache Maven Build Lifecycle
- 05:27Apache Maven Installation in Linux
- 04:10Apache Maven Project Object Model (POM)
- 08:17Apache Maven Commands
- 04:54Java project with help of Apache Maven in Windows 10
- 2 questionsAbout Maven
Solution Architect and Overall 15+ years of IT experiences in all SDLC. Love to Learn new tools & technologies most of them are, AWS Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) in Terraform, CD, CI and CT with Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, Sonarqube, Icinga, Grafit, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Logstas, Filebeats, Metricsbeats, Kibana, Boto/Shell Scripting and many more.
Learn, share and earn