Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 55 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Apache Maven, the most popular Java build tool!
- Create Apache Maven Projects from scratch
- See how to configure Apache Maven Plugins for Real World use cases
- Use Apache Maven to build, test, package, and deploy your Java application
- See how to create multi-module Apache Maven projects
- Configure Maven Plugins to work within Maven Build Lifecycles
- Deploy your Java project to Maven Central or other Maven repositories
- Leverage Apache Maven's Convention over Configuration
- Must have knowledge of Java programming. (Java 1.8 or higher is ideal)
- Computer capable of supporting Java 11 development with internet access
- Fundamental XML knowledge helpful
Apache Maven is the most popular Java build tool. Companies and Open Source communities around the world, consider Apache Maven the 'go-to' build tool for their Java projects.
In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a 'guru' using Apache Maven.
No previous experience with Apache Maven is required.
In just a few lessons, you will be building your first Apache Maven project!
In this course, you will:
Learn about the Maven Build Lifecycles
Use Maven to build and package Java projects
See how to use Maven with popular alternative JVM languages, including Groovy, Kotlin, and Scala
Configure Maven to run your unit and integration tests written in JUnit 3, JUnit 4, JUnit 5, TestNG, and Spock
Generate source code from XML and JSON Schemas
Leverage annotation processing at compile time for Project Lombok and Mapstruct
Learn in depth about the Apache Maven plugin system and see how plugins are used in the build lifecycle
Build Spring Boot applications with Apache Maven
Improve your code quality with code coverage and spot bugs reports
Unlock valuable capabilities of the Spring Boot Maven plugin!
Deploy project artifacts to Maven repositories
Develop multi-module Maven projects
And much more!
This is course is for the modern Java developer.
The entire course has been developed using Java 11.
All Source Code in GitHub - Get access to over a dozen GitHub repositories with valuable examples!
Slack Community - Join the instructor, teacher's assistants, and other students in a Slack Community exclusive to this course!
Free 120 Day IntelliJ Ultimate Trial - Students enrolling in the course can request a free 120 day trial for IntelliJ Ultimate (the most popular Java IDE!)
Apache Maven is used by over 70% of Java organizations. Employers are seeking people with strong Maven skills.
Completing this course, you will be able to answer interview questions about Maven with confidence!
Even if you'e already a Java developer using Apache Maven, this course will improve your Maven skills and show you new valuable best practices for your Java projects.
- Java Developers seeking to master Apache Maven
- DevOps Engineers who wish to expand their build and deployment skills
- Technical Managers wishing to understand the capabilities of Maven better
- QA Engineers interested in software quality