Apache Kafka A-Z with Hands on Learning
What you'll learn
- Learn to handle real-time data feeds using Kafka open-source messaging
- Master important points - Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers
- Learn how to build robust streaming applications using Kafka for real-time messaging
- Create Producers and Consumers
- Write Kafka Streams application
- Configure/run Kafka Source and Sink Connectors
- Write your own customized Kafka Connector
- Configure Standalone and Sink Connector
- Build Standalone Application using Kafka and Storm
- Create Flume agent for Sending data from Kafka to HDFS
- Basic knowledge of Big Data
- Basics of Java/Scala programming
[4-Sep-21 Update] Added code of demos as downloaded resource
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed stream processing platform that provides high-throughput and low latency real-time messaging. More than 80% of all Fortune 100 companies trust, and use Kafka. Companies like Airbnb, Netflix, Microsoft, Intuit, Target, etc use Kafka extensively.
This course has been aligned with industry best practices and has been created by industry leaders.
This is the an exhaustive course covering A-Z of Kafka:
-Basic concepts and architecture of Kafka
-Kafka Producer and consumer
-Cluster setup and Administrating Kafka
-Kafka Monitoring and Schema registry
-Integration of Kafka with Storm
- Integration of Kafka with Spark and Flume
- Kafka Security
-and Many more concepts in detail
The course contains :
-High quality engaging videos of 9.5 Hrs
-Quizzes for each lesson
The course will help you design Apache Kafka and learn how Apache Kafka is used to storing and processing multiple nonstop streams of information faster and all the more efficiently.
Learn how to design and introduce Kafka groups, With simple to follow and step by step guidelines.
This Apache Kafka course will help students:
- To learn the all the required knowledge to undertake responsibility for their organization's Kafka group by arranging Kafka producer, consumer, streams, and connectors
- Depicting the design of Kafka & clarify use cases in business
- Start journey in Kafka
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are new to Kafka
- Developers who want complete exhaustive understanding of Kafka with hand-on
- Architects who need to integrate Kafka into their solution architecture
We at LearnkartS understand the importance of upskilling and its impact on you. We pride ourselves in creating specialized elearning courses which will not only prepare you for the certification exam but also will give you hands on knowledge as well. Thousands of students like you have completed their upskilling journey with us through a variety of courses like PgMP, RMP, Speech Recognition, Python, AWS and many more. We are constantly adding more and more courses to our portfolio which will help you in your professional career.