Apache Kafka and Spring Boot (Consumer, Producer)
- You should be familiar with Spring Boot
- You should be familiar with Apache Kafka
In this course, you are going to learn how to consume from an Apache Kafka topic and consume from it using a simple Spring Boot Application. This course is not for everyone, as you need basic experience with Maven, Spring Boot and Apache Kafka.
This course focuses solely on practicality, thus concepts of Spring Framework or Apache Kafka will not be explained in detail, but instead a small simple project will be built.
- Students who have encountered Apache Kafka as a school or independent project.
- Spring Developers who need to use Apache Kafka for a specific purpose
- Enthusiasts who want to try new things
- The Code for Part I00:01
- The Code for Part II00:01
- Final Code Modification00:01
I used to be a sports programmer, and a former winner of the National Olympiad in Informatics in my country, Albania. Now I teach Olympiad students and private students also in Algorithms and Data Structures and other requested courses.
I have also worked as a freelance programmer developing software on request, as well as a freelance instructor teaching subjects, mostly CS related on request, having over 7 years of experience in programming, since my junior high school days.
Recently, I have been working with various server-based technologies such as Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Redis, MongoDB , solving various software engineering problems.
Game Development, also, used to be a hobby of mine, using technologies such as Unity3D, Godot, etc.