Apache Hadoop Essential Training
What you'll learn
- How Hadoop fits into the world (recognize the problems it solves)
- Understand the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce (find out how it solves the problems)
- Write MapReduce programs (see how we solve the problems)
- Practice solving problems on your own
- Windows, OS X or Linux
The Apache Hadoop project develops open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing. Learn the fundamental principles behind it, and how you can use its power to make sense of your Big Data.
It doesn't matter if you want to become a web developer, app developer or anything else. Learning Hadoop is very much required. Big Data is the fastest growing technology industries in the world.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a developer
- Anyone interested in Hadoop, HDFS and MapReduce.
- Basic database knowledge is assumed.
- For those who want to learn programming in MapReduce a little OOP knowledge is assumed.
QScutter is a Indian based company that offers an ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment. We provide tutorials for almost all IT topics.