Apache Airflow | A Real-Time & Hands-On Course on Airflow
What you'll learn
- Learn Full In & out of Apache Airflow with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Start with the implementation of Airflow core nomenclature - DAG, Operators, Tasks, Executors, Cfg file, UI views etc.
- ADVANCE Airflow concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Airflow's Official Documentation.
- XComs, Hooks, Pools, SubDAGs, Variables, Connections, Plugins, Adhoc queries, Branching, Sensors and many more....
- Exclusive features - Data Profiling, Charts, Trigger rules, airflowignore file, Zombies, Undeads, LatestOnly operator.
- Create data pipeline of Real-Time case studies using Apache Airflow.
- Codes and Data-sets are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
- Learn Best practices / Do's & Don'ts to follow in Real-Time Airflow Projects.
- A very basic knowledge of Python will be an add-on.
- Rest everything on Airflow is covered in this course with line to line explanations.
"Apache Airflow is a platform created by community to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows."
Airflow is going to change the way of scheduling data pipelines and that is why it has become the Top-level project of Apache. In fact, it has already been adopted by mass companies.
What's included in the course ?
Complete Apache Airflow concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
Each and every Airflow concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
Includes each and every, even thin detail of Airflow.
XComs, Hooks, Pools, SubDAGs, Variables, Connections, Plugins, Adhoc queries, Sensors and many more....
Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Apache Airflow's Official Documentation.
Exclusive Features - Data Profiling, Charts, Trigger rules, airflowignore file, Zombies, Undeads, LatestOnly operator.
Learn Best practices / Do's & Dont's to follow in Real-Time Airflow Projects.
Build data pipeline of a Real-Time case study using Airflow.
After completing this course, you can start working on any Airflow project with full confidence.
Questions and Queries will be answered very quickly.
Airflow codes and datasets used in lectures are attached in the course for your convenience.
I am going to update it frequently, every time adding new components of Airflow.
Who this course is for:
- Data engineers who want to deploy their pipelines using Airflow in their company's projects.
- Engineers who want to switch their career from conventional schedulers (Oozie, Luigi etc)
- Experienced techies who want to add a hot & demanding technology in their resume.
We, A to Z Mentors, are a group of instructors working in the IT industry in well renowned MNCs. All the instructors are highly experienced professionals in their field with an average experience of 8 years in their respective domains.
Our courses are intended towards teaching with proper Hands-On Examples along with the theory.