APA Tips & Tricks - What Professors Want To See When Grading
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will know exactly how knowledge of APA can help you obtain a 4.0.
- You will also know how to simplify the learning process by listening to your books and searching references.
- For this course you need a basic understanding of Microsoft Word.
Online education is growing at record speed. Today a college professor teaches an average of 3 to 5 courses simultaneously with an average of 30 to 40 students per course. Doing the math, you'll see how they have to grade on average of 200 or more papers every single week. Because of this, professors are forced to speed read or even skim through papers and only slow down when a paper is poorly constructed. Being proficient in basic formatting increases your chances for a higher grade and fewer minutes under the professor’s pen. This course will teach you how to make your paper “Pretty” and get you that 4.0 GPA.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn the easy tricks and tips of APA formatting.
- It will also help student save hours of valuable time.
Dr. Fowler has over 11 years of teaching experience for two nationally accredited universities and was a Master Training Specialist for the US Coast Guard.
After retiring from the US navy as a Lieutenant Commander and Chaplain, Dr. Fowler went on to obtain 3 master’s degrees and his doctorate in marriage and family therapy focusing on faith based healing for PTSD. His most recent publication is titled, “You, God, and PTSD: Faith-Based Healing in our Military’s Chaplain Corps”. (PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)