Ladies and gentlemen, I am super excited and it is my heartfelt pleasure to welcome y’all to this Calculus Based Physics 1 course. My name is Sumeet Ramdass and I am gonna be your one and only instructor thoughout this course. Let’s talk about the content of this course. So what can you expect from this course? You will be learning and developing a sound understanding of Calculus based Physics 1. In this course, we are gonna deep dive into topics such as -
1. The Difference Between Scalars and Vectors,
2. Vector Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiplication,
4. Inclined Plane
5. The Linear Mass Density
6. The Net Forces and Torques,
7. The Normal Force, Banking Angle and Work
8. The Energy Principle and The Application of The Dot Product
9. Pendulum Problem
10. Hooke’s Law
11. Young’s Modulus
12. The Number of Objects in Series
13. The Number of Parallel Objects
14. The Centripetal Force and The Period of The Ball’s Motion
15. The Circular Motion, Inertia, Rotational Kinetic Energy and Translational Kinetic Energy
16. Elastic Collision and The Application of The Momentum Principle and last but not least
17. The Angular Momentum.
During this course I am gonna walk you through all the problems step by step and I promise there will be no skipping. In addition to that, you are gonna sharpen your drawing skills cuz we are gonna draw a lot of diagrams as well as Free Body Diagrams (FBD). Just to let you know that every section is followed by multiple quizzes so that you can check on your knowledge and progress.
Although students are expected to know basic derivatives and integration techniques, since this is a Calculus Based Physics 1 Course, we will review those techniques several times during this course.
I would be uploading new content regularly so stay tuned.