Java Object-Oriented Programming: AP Computer Science B
What you'll learn
- Learn object-oriented programming in Java.
- Study basic algorithms and data structure using Java
- Meet the course requirements for AP Computer Science B (2nd Semester)
- Complete review materials for AP Computer Science Exam and College Level Java Programming Courses
- Finish the AP Computer Science Part 1: Java Programming Essentials or equivalent course.
- Minimum mathematical background: algebra I
[Please watch all preview videos before signing up this course]
[This is the 2nd semester of College Level Java Course. Please make sure that you have done 1st semester College Level Java equivalent course before signing up this course. You may signed up both at the same time but make sure you have enough capability to handle this course.]
This course covers the second semester of AP Computer Science which includes complete introduction for Java Object-Oriented programming. The course is suitable for people who are seeking for a on-line class for introduction to Java programming, who are preparing for AP Computer Science Exam in high school and who want to sharpen their knowledge in Java.
This part B course includes complete tutorials for Java Object-Oriented Programming, Program Analysis, and introduction to algorithms which included recursive programming, data structure and algorithm development. This course revolutionize the way computer science is taught. Instead of teaching textbook chapter by chapter.
This course will be focused on an example program in each lecture. Lucid big idea in computer science will be introduced by the example program. It is followed by explanation of Java syntax and other language features. Practice questions, quizzes, and programming exercises will be given thereafter to enhance the understanding of the idea and to help to improve programming efficiency and test scores.
A spiral study model is suggested for student to build up good programming habits and shorten learning cycles in programming.
I would proudly say that this is one of the best Java Programming course on-line ever.
In this course, you will get:
(1) On-line lectures (with .pdf slides)
(2) sample programs (in Java)
(3) Quiz and exams (in multiple choice format) with solution
(4) AP format exam with solution.
(5) Free-online textbook access.
(6) Free on-line related information links and book chapters.
(7) Demo programs
(8) Lab projects
(9) Chapter projects.
(10) Facebook Q&A support and Gmail responses.
Who this course is for:
- Working individuals who want to learn data structure and algorithms using Java
- Students who want to take AP Computer Science Exam
- Programmers who finished the first Java Programming course and seeking for Java Programming course at intermediate level.
I love computational research and its application to real world. i have involved in many large-scale computer/communication product research development in many world-leading company such as HP, Micrel, and many startups. I also involved in founding a startup company. I also enjoy sharing my ideas through teaching. I hold many US and international patents in technical fields such as software development, mobile computing, IC design and communication receiver design. I am also a certified coach in Taekwondo in both UAST and AAU.
I also serve as an adjunct faculty for on-line M.S. program in Computer Science/Data Science at Lewis University, IL, USA.