Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming & Communication
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- More insight into Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Improved communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and skills about how to build robust rapport with anyone
- The ability to identify and use the learning and communication style of others
- Understand how to read and use eye accessing cues
- Develop a greater awareness using sensory acuity
- Identify and use advanced language patters for motivation, change, enhancement and leadership
- An enhanced skill of asking advanced questions to uncover distortions, deletions and generalisations
- An interest in Neuro Linguistic Programming, psychology, human development and the mind
Brought to you by leading NLP Master Trainer Dr. Heidi Heron PsyD from the Worldwide Institutes of NLP, this online NLP program from Anywhere NLP will offer you the skills and tools to understand and use NLP for your own personal growth. The techniques of NLP are rich in diversity and offer an opportunity to use them in all situations in life – at work, with your family, with friends. NLP will help you to better communicate, understand yourself and others, improve unresourceful patterns, increase your motivation, live your life on purpose!
In Module 1, learners will be introduced to the mind technology of Neuro Linguistic Programming. There are 8 lessons in this module:
- Introduction to NLP
- Representational Systems
- Sensory Acuity
- Eye Accessing Cues
- The Meta Model
- Advanced Language Patterns
- Meta Programs
There are 4 modules in the full program from Anywhere NLP, available now on Udemy:
- Introduction to NLP & Communication
- Basic NLP Techniques
- Intermediate NLP Techniques
- Ericksonian Hypnosis & Conversational Change Work
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an NLP Certification training and there currently is no NLP association throughout the world that recognises NLP training online. if you are seeking a recognised NLP Certification, please ask us and we can point you in the right direction.
Introducing your NLP Trainer
Dr. Heidi Heron has been training NLP professionally since 2000 and originally trained in NLP in 1997. She runs her own NLP Practice where she uses the skills in a coaching and therapeutic manner with individuals, families, couples, groups and companies. Originally from the USA, Dr. Heidi now resides in Australia. She is the Director of Operations and one of the Principle Trainers with the Worldwide Institutes of NLP. Heidi is one of the few NLP trainers in the world with formal qualifications as a Doctor of Clinical Psychology. Additionally, her Masters Degree is in Adult Education, with an online learning emphasis – so she really knows what she is doing with NLP & in a virtual classroom!
In this online program, Dr. Heidi brings in her conversational style, her humour and dynamic presentation skills to not only impart this knowledge but to inspire you to use it. She offers real life examples and clear, concise explanations to make your learning with Anywhere NLP practical, fun and easy.
- Anyone with a desire to know more about the communication skills of NLP.
- Anyone who wants to learn NLP
- Business professionals who want to add NLP communication skills to their toolbox
- Coaches and Therapists who want to use the skills of NLP with clients
- Teachers and parents who want to better understand and be understood by kids
- Existing NLP Practitioners or Master Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their NLP skills.
In this first section we will be investigating what NLP is. Key topics include the history of NLP, the 3 minds, the unconscious mind functions and presuppositions of NLP.
In this section we will be looking at how you can identify and utilise the primary representational system of yourself and others. This is also your learning style - understanding this information will help you to communicate more effectively and use your representational system to better learn using your personal learning strategy.
In this section we will be learning about Sensory Acuity and Calibration. This is the ability to notice micro and macro changes in a person and how to start making meaning of what you notice.
In this section you will learn about four aspects of advanced language patterns: reframing, linguistic presuppositions, hierarchy of ideas and modal operators. With this information you will be an even better communicator with more understanding about a person’s model of their world, an improved ability to create conversational change and motivation.
In this final section we will be investigating the important tool of Meta Programs. Meta Programs are the perceptual filters that describe a lot of 'why we do what we do'. We will be looking at 4 Meta Programs in-depth and you will learn how to identify and use these Meta Programs with yourself and others.