Cisco ASA AnyConnect VPN
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions work
- Be able to setup your own Client VPN based on Cisco ASA and AnyConnect
- Undertand advanced topics and implementations of AnyConnect
- Basic knowledge of Cisco ASA firewall
- Benefits of using SSL-based VPN compared to IPSec-based
- How to do a basic configuration of Cisco ASA to accept AnyConnect connections.
- Configure tunnel modes as full tunnel, split tunnel and hair-pinning of internet access.
- External user authentication with Active Directory and LDAP
- Filter VPN-access.
- Dynamic Access Policies
- Granular access based on multiple AD group memberships.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see way you will get.
After finishing this course you will feel confident and have full knowledge of all aspects of AnyConnect! You will feel confident in how to setup, manage and troubleshoot Cisco AnyConnect on the Cisco ASA firewall..
- This course is for anyone who is curious to know what possibilites there are with Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions.
AnyConnect-files are mandatory when setting up AnyConnect. Here you will learn which files to download and how to find them.
The critical moment has come, time to enable Anyconnect connections globally in the firewall!