Cisco ASA AnyConnect VPN
What you'll learn
- Understand how Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions work
- Be able to setup your own Client VPN based on Cisco ASA and AnyConnect
- Undertand advanced topics and implementations of AnyConnect
- Basic knowledge of Cisco ASA firewall
- Benefits of using SSL-based VPN compared to IPSec-based
- How to do a basic configuration of Cisco ASA to accept AnyConnect connections.
- Configure tunnel modes as full tunnel, split tunnel and hair-pinning of internet access.
- External user authentication with Active Directory and LDAP
- Filter VPN-access.
- Dynamic Access Policies
- Granular access based on multiple AD group memberships.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see way you will get.
After finishing this course you will feel confident and have full knowledge of all aspects of AnyConnect! You will feel confident in how to setup, manage and troubleshoot Cisco AnyConnect on the Cisco ASA firewall..
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is curious to know what possibilites there are with Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions.
I have been working in IT since 1991. My focus the last 15 years has been in Routing&Switching and Security. I have certifications in Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCSP) since 2000, also certified Checkpoing CCSA/CCSP and ISC2 CISSP. After 20+ years as an IT consultant I have a broad as well as deep knowledge in TCP/IP, routing, switching and firewalling.