Anybody can sing - A Voice culture session
What you'll learn
- Sing with voice variations
- Sing for longer period of time by holding the breath
- Able to sing with proper beats
- No prerequisites really...You should just have the interest in learning music.
Voice culture course helps students in stabilizing the voice. It helps in bringing variations, shake/grace in your voice. This course is designed in Indian classical style but can be practiced by music lovers for any genre. You can be a bathroom singer or the one who would want to pursue singing as your career, this course suits best for all.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who likes to sing and hone their music skills
I am a music professional and have been training kids and adults for more than 15 years. Have been trained on Indian classical music both Carnatic and Hindustani since the age of 5 and music has been my passion since then. Have specialized in Bhajans/Devotional songs and Light music too.