Anxiety Management Course Using CBT
What you'll learn
- Learn what is the difference between healthy vs. unhealthy anxiety ? Learn how to use anxiety to your advantage.
- Understand what is CBT and how to use it to lower your anxiety.
- What are the stressors that contribute to Anxiety.
- Understand what are cognitive distortions. How to identify them and change them.
- Learn to understand and identify triggers.
- Use different techniques such as anxiety box and guided mindfulness exercise to manage your anxiety.
- There are no prerequisites or requirements for you to benefit from the material in this course.
The goal of this course is to provide you with resources and tools that you need to handle and manage your anxiety. It teaches you to learn to speak to yourself with kindness and compassion. You will also learn to change your thoughts in a way to lower your anxiety and to use anxiety to your advantage.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that is experiencing or has ever experienced anxiety and would like to learn tools to manage it.
Dr. Khanideh is a clinical psychologist in private practice in orange county, CA for 15+ years. She has worked with executives, doctors, students, parents & other professionals to help them learn interventions to change and improve their lives. She is passionate about teaching the tools she uses in therapy with her clients with all the individuals who struggle with anxiety.