Build A Flipping Business Selling Antiques And Collectibles
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to get the knowledge you need to make money with antiques and collectibles
- You will learn where to buy stock from and the pros and cons of each venue type
- You will learn how to prepare for an auction sale
- You will learn the psychology of the auction room
- You will learn how to process stock into a system
- You will learn how to find niche markets for your items
- You will learn the strengths and weaknesses of different selling platforms
- You will learn how to catalogue and list your items so that it is presented in the best posssible light
- You will learn what you need to be aware of and the opportunities for additional earning post sale
- You will learn of different marketing methods you can use to create return customers and acquire new ones
- You will learn what business costs you need to consider
- You will be guided on defining a marketing plan for your business
- The students of this course will need to be eager, willing to learn and open to instruction
- They will have to have an interest in developing a niche knowledge for Antiques and Collectables
- They will need to have a basic understanding of commerce and trade
Selling Antiques & Collectibles Online & On eBay
Learn how to run a home based business selling antiques online and on eBay and make money.
This is a comprehensive in depth course into the art of making money with antiques and collectables!
What Do We Know?
This is a course based on over 10 years direct experience working in the antiques trade online.
What You Will Learn
In this course you will learn how to make money buying and selling antiques and collectibles. We teach the secrets of the trade and how to run your own antiques and collectibles business.
Who Is It Suitable For?
Anyone selling antiques and collectibles for a profit will benefit from this in depth course, maybe you currently are looking to make money from flipping items, this will take you to the next level, where the real money is.
Are You Thinking About Starting Your Own Business?
You may be looking to start your own part time or full time business, with this course, we will cover everything you need to consider to make money selling antiques and collectibles online.
A Difficult Trade
The antiques trade is notoriously difficult to make money from, but if you know how to develop niche areas of expertise, how to identify niche marketplaces and understand the psychology of the auction room, then you have will be able to overcome the barriers that most people fail to overcome.
What You Will Learn:
A note on provenance
Auction houses / online catalogues
Car boots / yard sales
Buying direct from the public
Buying from other dealers
Preparation for the auction
Creating an auction diary
Creating an auction list
Deciding your prices
In the boxes
The psychology of the auction room
Bringing your stock into inventory
Packing your items
Finding your market
Developing your online presence
Selling on your website
Choosing a website platform
Using third party platforms |
Listing on eBay
Selling direct to collectors
Selling at fairs
Selling in antiques centres
Creating your listings
Identifying your items
Uploading to platforms
Managing the sale
Postage and shipping
Communication with your client |
Social marketing and paid advertising
Promoting your knowledge
Deciding your stock levels
Choosing an accountant
100% Money Back Guarantee
This course is backed by the Udemy 100% 30 day money back guarantee.
Join Me On The Other Side
And take a fascinating journey through the world of antiques and collectables that could change your life...
Who this course is for:
- This course is best suited for those that want to develop an additional income part time or run a full fledged business
- It is suitable for those that have an interest in antiques and collectibles
Mark runs an online training company called SME Heroes, which specialises in training on all things to do with sales, online marketing, management and his personal passion of photography.
He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 15 years and loves to share his hard won lessons and techniques for online business success.
In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer.
This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the skills he has learned in a practical way.
Philomena has over 15 years experience of running online businesses of various forms ranging from online retail to marketing. In addition she has experience in commercial videography and video editing. She is also a keen business development manager within her companies.
From her experience and video production skills she has contributed to the creation of several dozen online courses.
Philomena has a passion for establishing systems and processes which increases personal and business efficiency. Her passion in this area has led to helping others achieve efficiency and order in their lives.