ANSYS ICEMCFD Hexa Basic course (Part 1)
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Hexa mesh generation on 2d geometries for various examples
- Computer with atleast i3 cpu and 4 GB of RAM
- Ansys 18.1 installed on your computer
In this course students will learn basics of hexa meshing along with geometry operations and various other options in ICEMCFD. After going through lectures, we will apply this knowledge in 10 workshops which are designed to give you hand on practice on different commands and method in ICEMCFD.
Recently I have added two more workshops on hexa meshing of 2D turbine and compressor blades with periodic boundaries. Here you will learn about the complex application of multiple O-Grids (C-Grid, Quarter O-Grid etc) along with shifted periodic concept.
After going this course you will be able to understand hexa meshing concept, geometry operations etc and apply them on real world problems.
Last updated: August 06, 2020
- Students who want to master the hexa meshing skills in ICEMCFD