ANSYS ICEMCFD Hexa Basic course (Part 2)
What you'll learn
- How to create best quality hexa meshing for various types of cases in CFD
- Some basic knowledge about CFD and ICEMCFD Hexa meshing
Meshing can be considered the heart of any CFD simulation. With high quality mesh, you will get accurate results and fast convergence. It is estimated that around 70-80% time in CFD is spent on mesh generation. And in this course, I will teach you meshing in a way so that you can minimize time spent on meshing and give more time to simulation, results interpretation and design optimization. So enroll today and make your CFD analysis of high quality with professional touch.
This is the part 2 of hexa meshing course. In this part you will learn to make hexa meshing for more complex cases. You will also learn new techniques of ICEMCFD for creating high quality hexa meshing. There are total 17 workshops in this part. I will be updating this course with new workshops to expand your knowledge in this very exciting subject.
Hope to see you soon on this course.
Who this course is for:
- From different engineering backgrounds who are using CFD as simulation tool
- MS and PhD student carrying out research in CFD field
- Professional engineers / scientists who want to enhance their CFD skills and specially hexa meshing skills
My name is Sijal Ahmed. And I am in CFD field since 2005 when I finished my studies in same field from one of the top university in Pakistan. I have passion for CFD and I want to spread this knowledge to students who are just starting their career.
I have developed many courses on computational fluid dynamics and taught many students online and class room based training. You can contact me for online classes and consultancy.