Ansys Fluent - Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
What you'll learn
- How to perform CFD analysis for different engineering systems.
- Pre-processing, Solve and Post-processing in Ansys Fluent.
- Able to solve different real world application problems.
- Able to solve internal flow, External flow, Thermal flow and Multi-phase flow.
- Able to solve External Aerodynamics like Automotive Aerodynamics and Turbine Aerodynamics.
- Basic understanding of fluid dynamics and CFD.
- Computer with 8 GB RAM, preferably 16 GB RAM and i3 processor.
- Ansys 19.0 installed on your computer.
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is a branch of fluid mechanics that uses numerical analysis and data structures to analyze and solve problems that involve fluid flows.
CFD is applied to a wide range of research and engineering problems in many fields of study and industries, including aerodynamics and aerospace analysis, weather simulation, natural science and environmental engineering, industrial system design and analysis, biological engineering and fluid flows, and engine and combustion analysis.
Ansys Fluent software contains the broad, physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer and reactions for industrial applications. These range from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing and from clean room design to wastewater treatment plants. Fluent spans an expansive range, including special models, with capabilities to model in-cylinder combustion, aero-acoustics, turbomachinery and multiphase systems.
Specially designed for students who have no prior knowledge of any CFD software. We will teach you from scratch and work through to understand all important commands and concepts to understand CFD and it's application to sample problems. We are dealing with more various applications to understand the Ansys Fluent much better and easier.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering and Science students who have the burning desire to learn CFD.
- Very much useful for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students whose research interest is Fluid Dynamics.
IME Amaze is a team of Mechanical Engineers have 5+ years experience in handling Mechanical Design and Product Design Services. Also we have experience in New Product Development from Conceptual Ideas. Our Courses will be more application oriented which will make students to understand the software easier. We are now providing courses on Design Software like Solidworks and ANSYS.