Ansible on CentOS Linux 8
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Beginner level introduction to Ansible
- Installation of Ansible
- Create Ansible hosts file or Inventory file for basic Ansible project
- Use Playbook (basic)
- Use Playbook (variables)
- Use Playbook (when)
- Use Playbook (include)
- not mandatory but if you want to set your own home lab on VMware workstation enroll my free course Setup CentOS Linux 8 and Ubuntu 20.04 on udemy .
Ansible on CentOS Linux 8.
ØAnsible is a used to manage and administer multiple servers from a central computer. It is a server management tool. Ansible don’t need any configuration on the server side as Chef or Puppet. You just install Ansible on your computer and manage or administer servers via SSH. It’s very simple and easy to use. In this article, I am going to show you how to install and use Ansible on CentOS 8.
ØInstalling Ansible: Ansible is available in the EPEL repository of CentOS 8.
ØInstall Ansible which is the configuration management tool.
ØAnsible does not require dedicated server/client program, it needs Ansible command and SSH only.
- System Administrators
- Automation Engineers
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers