Complete Ansible Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Ansible
What you'll learn
- Understand the Ansible Architecture and Mindset
- Get your hands dirty with Ansible comfortably
- Automate Deployment for CI/CD pipelines
- Automate Rollback for CI/CD pipelines
- Interact with REST API using Ansible
- Configure & Deploy Go App and Backends with Ansible
- Configure & Deploy React App and Frontend with Ansible
- Configure & Deploy MongoDB and databases with Ansible
- How to love Ansible
- Laptop or Workstation , otherwise, everything is covered from scratch
Become an Ansible Expert is the one of the most requested DevOps skills!
Whether you have never learn about Ansible, or want to learn about the advanced features of Ansible, this course is for you !!
Whether you want to get theories of Ansible only, or love Hands-on & getting your hands dirty, this course is for you as well !!
With 100 lectures of video comprehensive , the course includes also :
- and Capstone Project.
In this course you will learn everything you need to become an Ansible Pro! Including:
How to prepare a Lab Environment to play with Ansible
Ansible Modules - from scratch
Ansible Adhoc command
Ansible Variables - Global Scope
Ansible Variables - Play Scope
Ansible Variable - Host Scope
Ansible Inventory - Expanding the inventory
Ansible Task Control ( if-else, for loop,..)
Ansible Vault [ Not Hashicorp Vault :) ]
Install Jenkins with Ansible
Install Docker Engine with Ansible
Install a Kubernetes Cluster with Ansible
More Advanced Topics, Hints and Best practices ( Dynamic Inventory,... etc)
Capstone Project (with Go Lang, React Js and MongoDB)
In the Capstone Project section, we will configure/deploy step by step a three tier Application ( React, Go, MongoDB) using Ansible.
In this project, you will get your hands dirty by tackling all topics that you learnt in the previous sections and more.
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this time to upgrade your skills and put Ansible on your resume with CONFIDENCE!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to master Ansible in a simple, easy and quick way
- Software Developer who wants to ease the software lifecycle by automating his configuration
- System Administrator who wants to kill the pain of SSHing to servers, wants to automate Ops and act quickly to incidents
- DevOps engineer who wants to implement unified CI/CD pipelines with a Clean Code using Ansible
- SRE who wants to codify Operations of his teams and manage incidents effectively
- Solutions Architect who seeks for designing idempotent solutions while complying with the principles of well architected framework.
I am a Software engineer with a deep Hands-on with DevOps, Automation, Cloud Computing, and Machine learning technologies.
I am the author of many open-source software like : React-CSV, ReactProgressbar and Serverless-HTTP-interface.
I am also building reliable infrastructure for our customers with a focus on codifying all infra operations leveraging amazing technologies like Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Kubernetes Helm and others.
My following certifications allowed me to work with any DevOps tools comfortably :
- Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Kubernetes App Developer (CKAD)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Professional Cloud Architect - Google Cloud
- Professional Solutions Architect - AWS
- Professional DevOps Engineer - AWS
- Red Hat Certified in Openshift Administration
- Red Hat Certified in Openshift App Dev
- Red Hat Certified in Ansible Automation
- Associate Solutions Architect - AWS
- Associate SysOps Administrator - AWS
- Associate AWS Developer - AWS
- Linux Professional Institute (LPIC-1)
- Professional ReactJS Developer Graduated - Udacity Nanodegree
- Fullstack Developer Graduated - Udacity Nanodegree
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM-1)