Ansible + GCP
- Basic knowledge about GCP and ansible
This is an introductory course on how to use Ansible with Google Cloud .In this course i have used cloud shell to demonstrate all my example .
To get the best out of this course you need to have
1.A basic introduction to GCP .
2.A service account with relevent permissions
3.GCP Console along with cloud shell (if you do not wish to use cloud shell you can use any linux distro with gcloud cli installed )
4.An basic understanding of Ansible
5.Ansible Galaxy and gihub for role creation
What is Ansible ?
Ansible is a radically simple IT automation engine that automates cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs.
In this course we will be using the power of Ansible to create infrastructure in GCP
I will be covering the following topics in this course
1. A brief introduction to Ansible
2.Create an instance using Gcloud CLI
3.Create an instance using Google Module
4.Create a simple Architecture
5.Inventory system in GCP
6. Roles and creating a Role and uploading it to Ansible Galaxy and using the role in code
Also please do check out my other courses in udemy
Please do not forget to review my course and happy learning
Thanks in advance
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DEvops
- 13:15An introduction to Ansible
- 04:28Create an instance in GCP using ansible and gcloud CLI
- 10:19Create GCP instance using Ansible and Google provided ansible Module
- 10:21AnsibleCreate Inventory File
- 05:42Create a sample Architecture using Ansible
- 07:32Roles in Ansible
I am a Systems architect with 15 years of industry experience . I have multiple AWS certifications and actively persuing my skills in GCP and Azure.I hope you enjoy my beginners course in GCP and please do not forget to review my course .
So please enjoy these courses and please do get in touch with me