ANSA beginner to intermediate level
What you'll learn
- Basics of the ANSA GUI
- Importance of proper translator settings
- Clean up and healing of CAD geometry
- Surface and volume mesh creation for simulation purposes
- Couriosity of CAD model repairing and meshing
- ANSA installed on your computer
- Computer with 8 GB RAM and i5 processor is recommend.
A course for beginners in ANSA to significantly accelerate their learning curve by guiding through step by step on an example showing the best practice.
What you will know after completion of this course:
GUI handling of ANSA
Proper settings of CAD translator
Clean up and healing of geometry
Surface mesh preparation
Volume mesh creation
Who this course is for:
- All level
My name is Erik Antal-Jakab. I graduated on MSc level as a Mechanical Modelling Engineer specialised in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Engineering. Currently, I am working as a CFD Analysis Engineer at one of the world-leading independent car powertrain developers. My day to day tasks includes the fluid mechanical and thermal simulation of engine water jackets, catalyst systems, fuel cells and other exotic appliances.
If you have a question related to the mentioned fields, feel free to contact me for a consultancy.