Statistics / Data Analysis in SPSS: Factorial ANOVA
What you'll learn
- learn how to interpret the one-way ANOVA between and within subjects designs
- Learn how to run and interpret a two-way ANOVA, including main effects and interactions
- learn how to conduct simple effects tests on the interaction effect
- understand the source table in ANOVA, including the relationship between SS, MS, df, and F
- Learn about effect sizes, include eta-square and partial eta-square
- gain much greater facility in SPSS
- Have fun doing it in a learn at your own pace, non threatening format!
- Introduction to statistics course (either currently taking or already have completed)
- Access to IBM SPSS Software (strongly recommended)
This course covers - step by step - a number of different ANOVAs and related statistical tests in SPSS. The following important statistical procedures are covered in the course:
1) One-way between ANOVA
2) One-way within ANOVA
3) Post-hoc tests
4) Two-way between ANOVA (main effects, interaction effect, and simple effects)
5) Introduction to a three-way ANOVA
In completing this course, you will:
Learn how to write the results of statistical analyses in a professional "best practices" format.
Learn how to quickly recognize and interpret the most important information in statistical output.
Substantially increase your confidence in this highly respected subject matter.
Increase your marketable quantitative job skills.
Learn how to use a common program for conducting statistical analyses: SPSS.
Designed by a award-winning (in teaching) statistics professor with a focus on both simple and accurate step-by-step explanations of the material. Substantially increase your knowledge of analysis of variance and inferential statistics -- enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Students seeking help with SPSS, especially how to analyze and interpret the results of ANOVA tests
- Professionals desiring to augment their statistical skills
- Anyone seeking to increase their data analytic skills
Quantitative Specialists (QS) was founded by an award-winning university instructor who has taught statistics courses for over 15 years. At QS, we are passionate about all things statistical, especially in helping others understand this often-feared subject matter. Our focus is in helping you to succeed in all your statistics work!