"Another" 20 Free Life Hacks to Inspire You to Excel in Life
- No prior business, career or personal development experience is required to take this course.
Welcome to "Another 20 Free Life Hacks to Inspire You to Excel in Life." This course is a collection of 20 more of my favorite daily video Vlogs. Topics that we will cover include:
Day 1: When Should You Start Your Company
Day 2: Don't Let Anyone Tell You How to Live Your Life
Day 3: Learn What Not to Do When You Work for Other People
Day 4: How to Burn Calories While You Work!
Day 5: Run to Your Fears (Because Your Competition Won’t)
Day 6: 1 Random Act of Kindness Daily Changes EVERYTHING In Your Life
Day 7: Goal Setting Advice From Derek Jeter And Tony Robbins That Changed My Life
Day 8: Unjustified Criticism is a Disguised Complement (Your Perception Becomes Reality)
Day 9: All You Need is What You Have
Day 10: Change Your Life By Changing Your Environment
Day 11: How to Accomplish Much More Every Day (A Simple Productivity Hack That Works)
Day 12: 10 Simple Excel Tricks To Make You Much More Productive (And It’s Fun Too!)
Day 13: How to Increase Your Net Worth by $31,997,856 By Making 5 Simple Spending Habit
Day 14: The World's Six Best Doctors (Great Advice from Steve Jobs)
Day 15: The Frustration of Working For Someone Else Can Lead to Wonderful Things
Day 16: Do This Before Your Next Meeting
Day 17: 3 Killer Management Tips From Amazon’s Jeff Bezos
Day 18: How To Manage A Brand-New Hire (Especially A New Employee That Has Never Worked)
Day 19: How to Avoid Getting Fired
Day 20: Why Sports Is The Best Topic To Discuss In All Business Meetings
- Anyone that wants to be inspired to take their career and life to the next level!
- Introduction and Welcome to the Course!
- When Should You Start Your Company?
- Don't Let Anyone Tell You How to Live Your Life
- All You Need is What You Have
- How to Burn Calories While You Work!
- Run to Your Fears (Because Your Competition Won’t)
- 1 Random Act of Kindness Daily Changes EVERYTHING In Your Life
- Goal Setting Advice From Derek Jeter And Tony Robbins That Changed My Life
- Unjustified Criticism is a Disguised Complement (Your Perception = Reality)
- Change Your Life By Changing Your Environment
- How to Accomplish Much More Every Day (A Simple Productivity Hack That Works)
- 10 Simple Excel Tricks To Make You Much More Productive (And It’s Fun Too!)
- How to Increase Your Net Worth by $31,997,856 By Making 5 Simple Spending Habit
- The World's Six Best Doctors (Great Advice from Steve Jobs)
- The Frustration of Working For Someone Else Can Lead to Wonderful Things
- Do This Before Your Next Meeting
- Learn What Not to Do When You Work for Other People
- 3 Killer Management Tips From Amazon’s Jeff Bezos
- How To Manage A Brand-New Hire (Especially A New Employee That Has Never Worked)
- How to Avoid Getting Fired
- Why Sports Is The Best Topic To Discuss In All Business Meetings
- Bonus Lecture
** Chris is the #1 best selling business teacher on Udemy. He teaches full-time on Udemy; he is the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course," which has been purchased by more than 200,000 students in 11 languages in 196 countries.**
** His courses have been featured in Business Insider, CNBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. **
** According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." **
Chris is also the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016 according to Business Insider readers." In 2015 Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
Chris is also the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, which has 3 areas of focus:
1: Online Business Education & Self Development Courses through his subsidiary Udemy publishing platform called "Complete Business Education,"
2: Education Charities and
3: Edtech Venture Capital.
In addition he is an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
Chris is passionate about educational charities and he is on the board of directors of several tech companies and ‘The Lemo Foundation’, which offers scholarships and mentoring to East Palo Alto students where the high school graduation rate is only 40%. He is also on the board of Providing Opportunities for Women (P.O.W.) which was founded by a few of his business school students.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley, Stanford, The Hult International School of Business and San Francisco State University. Chris also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring McGill students with venture capital start up business models).
Chris has written numerous articles and has been interviewed or profiled in Forbes, Business Insider, Entrepreneur Magazine, VentureBeat, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and several television, podcast and radio interviews, including one with Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
Chris Haroun's goals are:
1: Access: To help make education accessible and affordable to every person in every country (and without firewalls) by investing in disruptive edTech companies through his company (Haroun Education Ventures).
2: Give: If you work for a charity, Chris is more than happy to give you his online business and self development courses for free to every employee at every charity in the world; simply send him a LinkedIn message and he will send you coupons for his courses at 100% off. Please include your ".org" charity email address in the LinkedIn message (for example, email@example.com).
3: Edutainment: His passion is to "make business education impactful and entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!"
Chris is very passionate about education, education related charities and edTech start-ups/companies as he believes that all problems in the world can be solved via education; please see his recent TEDx Talk on this topic. He lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and 3 sons who are also passionate about baseball…especially the Toronto Blue Jays! : )