The Anonymity Course For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Anonymity
- Tor Browser Uses
- Uses Of Vpns
- Setting Up VPN servers
- OPSEC For Cybersecurity
- Learn About Proxy
- Theory Base and Practically Learn Anonymity
- No programming experience needed
- You need a Laptop or Computer device with 4gb ram or above
- Basic knowledge of Kali Linux
Anonymity, the basic definition of this term is “being without a name.” Simply understood someone is anonymous if his/her identity is not known. It's not always true not all the hackers keep themselves anonymous. There are basically two types of hackers:
1 Black Hat/Unethical Hackers
2 Ethical hackers
Ethical hackers don't really keep themselves anonymous even they work in offices for the companies, they work for the good. Whereas Unethical hackers are not really hackers they are Scammers who try to manipulate and take advantage of the people, firms and Government. Now as they mostly do illegal work they have to hide themselves.
Now take in note that Group Like Anonymous, says that they are ethical hackers though in government terms they do illegal works so they have to hide themselves from the government agencies.
In this course you will learn how to become anonymous using below tools and techniques,
1. Tor: Tor Browser prevents someone watching your connection from knowing what websites you visit. The Tor Browser is a web broswer that anonymizes your web traffic using the Tor network, making it easy to protect your identity online.
2. Vpns: VPN stands for "Virtual Private Network" and describes the opportunity to establish a protected network connection when using public networks. It will encrypt your connection
3. Proxy: A proxy server is a system or router that provides a gateway between users and the internet for anonymity
4. Opsec:OPSEC (operations security) is a security and risk management process and strategy that classifies information, then determines what is required to protect identity
5. Kali Linux: This is a linux based os and mostly used for hacking
This course will teach you theory and also practical knowledge of becoming anonymous online! See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about Tor, Vpns, Proxies uses
- People who want to learn about Anonymity
I am a computer engineer & programming expert. I am in the It field for the past 17 years. It's my passion to teach and share my expertise. I have in depth knowledge in different sectors such as: Advance Python programming, Cyber Security, Data science and so on. I am a Cyber Security specialist in a well reputed multi national company for more than 8 years. It has been a long journey from where i gathered a lot of knowledge and experience that i can share. I have a vast knowledge regarding teaching programming languages on online. My main goal is to guide toward the goal with my experiences, knowledge and engaging teaching solutions. My courses are very well designed, well organized, easy to learn, practical that have real value in real word life. All of my courses are up to date and very engaging content. I believe in high quality content that's easy to learn. In my courses i always start from basics and by the end i give advanced teaching solutions with practical hands on examples. Join me with my journey and get more knowledge that will help you to build your career.