Anime Drawing for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Draw full body anime characters with basic poses
- Use DesignDoll software for creating models with any pose
- Draw chibis (miniature characters)
- All you need is a paper, pencil and eraser!
Ever wanted to learn how to draw anime characters yet don't know where to start? If so, then this is the course for you!
Things to note:
- This is a drawing course only, coloring is not included. I explain the methods I follow in my own drawing style
- You don't need any drawing software/app or tablet, all you need is a paper and a pencil. But you can definitely draw digitally if you prefer that
- The lessons are done on PaintTool Sai just for the sake of explanation, none of the software's features are used
- To get the most of this course, it is a must to apply the lessons and practice drawing continuously!
All lessons cover both male and female characters:
- Facial features
- Head from different views
- Hair with various hairstyles
- Hands and feet
- Body and poses
- Clothes and shoes
- Facial Expressions
- Brief introduction to chibis
- General drawing advices and tips
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning how to start drawing in Anime style
- Not for those interested in western cartoon style
Hello all! I'm Pluvias, a self-taught anime artist.
I've been drawing since I could first hold a pencil, but I started taking it seriously in 2009, which was the year I started doing digital art with a drawing tablet, and since then I've kept striving to improve my level. I also draw every now and then on paper using Copic Markers.
If you like my content and want more, you can watch free tutorials on my YouTube channel, in addition to lots of drawing process videos and useful information for anime artists.
You can also read my webtoon series called "Entwined" which I recently launched on Webtoon Canvas!