Anime Academy: Characters and Illustrations is your go-to for designing your own anime characters as well as creating illustrations. This course will take you from not knowing how to draw anime, to learning how to draw everything from bodies to anime character design.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll be designing 3 main projects in this course that will take you from basic shapes to creating your own characters and illustrations!
You’ll gain access to all 19 sections of the course.
This course is set up to help you step by step with understanding the basics of shapes and forms to anime bodies, as well as walking through design. You will also be walking through the illustration processes such as thumbnails, refinement, and finishing touches.
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
You’ll get access to all sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of character design that is backed up through anatomy, facial features, clothes, etc. The course has over 30 hours of content that I will walk you through each step of the way.
Here is what to expect in this course:
* The course starts with the basics. I will be teaching you the basics about drawing basic shapes such as cylinders, boxes, and circles. You will also learn the basics of line quality in drawing and sketching to get you started.
* Next, after learning the basic shapes, you will learn how to draw basic male and female bodies starting from gestures to building the body in simple boxes and shapes. You will also be taught the main muscle groups.
* Once you've learned the basics of anatomy, you will learn how to draw facial features of both genders such as eyes, noses, hair, ears, and mouths. You will be learning a few types of each.
* Then you are going to learn how to draw expressions ranging from happy to angry 6 different ways for each gender.
* From then, you will move onto the basics of hair ranging from straight to wavy. You will also learn about hair movement for each style.
* After hair, I will be going in depth with how to draw hands and feet. Keep in mind these are more realistic, and these will help with learning how to stylize them as well as know the underlying structure underneath.
* I will then, be teaching you how to draw basic clothes for both male and female, and then continue with accessories ranging from jewelry to shoes.
* After basic accessories, you will be learning how to draw in different poses that are standard to dynamic. This will be important for creating illustrations.
* Once you’ve learned how to draw poses, you will learn about line work, coloring using cell shading, as well as how to draw in different styles such as shojo, shonen, as well as chibi.
* From then on, you will be starting your first project which is creating a character from scratch. You will be seeing my design process, and feel free to make your own as you watch or copy what I do step by step.
* And finally, for the last two sections, you will be creating illustrations from scratch using the characters you created. You will be doing a portrait illustration as well as a dynamic one that you can express poses in.
Over the course of these 9 sections you will learn:
* How to draw basic shapes
* How to draw and understand anatomy of the body
* How to draw eyes and facial features, as well as hair
* How to draw poses and putting clothes on top
* How to color hair and eyes
* The basics of dynamic/standard poses
* How to draw styles such as shojo, chibi, and shonen
* How to make an original style
* Using reference to create an original character
* How to design an original character
* How to light basic shapes
* Learning the steps to creating an illustration
* How to make a standard and dynamic illustrations
What else will you get?
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding how to create unique character designs
- Downloadable resources for each lecture
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and start creating your anime characters and illustrations!